40

a/n i just wanted to say this chapter contains slight mentions of cutting. if you're not comfortable reading it, then skip ! also, if any of you have read tee's book promise, it may sound like the idea is coming from her. i swear it's not so yeah. 

𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

mia 🐨 @xozach 

hope you enjoy what's coming for you @miamifort 

during their face time last night, miami had promised zach she would try not to cry anymore, except promises are easily broken. she had tried to keep her promise. she hated to cry but she couldn't help it and it was because of one snarky comment directed to her. miami had tried to brush it off but she couldn't. the hole in her heart that zach had mended broke again and it left her shaking and crying in her bedroom. zach was only one person in a thousand, how could he keep her from her breaking point every single time? 

luckily, her parents weren't home and she had the entire house to herself. since they had gone on yet another business trip, she didn't have to hide her sobs. sniffling and wiping her eyes to clear her vision, miami's eyes noticed the knife on her desk. since she and her father enjoyed building together, the knife was quite handy. except she didn't plan on using the knife for creating. instead, dark thoughts crossed her mind. no one would care if she was gone, right? 

miami stood up and took the knife. twirling it in her fingers. she closed her eyes. just one cut on her left arm. just one. 

standing up, she walked into her bathroom. after all, she didn't want to get blood on her new carpet. 

when she had gotten out of her bathroom, miami felt lighter. the first thing she did was head to her phone. it had been buzzing the entire time she had been in the bathroom but miami had been caught up in her actions that she didn't care. 

miami had 12 missed calls from maya and 7 from audrey. her phone vibrated again as she got another call. 

"hey," miami said as she answered the phone. 

"13 times," maya said, "and then you finally pick up. what are you doing?" 

"uh—" miami racked her brain for an answer. she couldn't say she had been cutting herself. "stargazing," she blurted out, "i didn't take my phone with me." 

"oh yeah makes sense," maya seemed convinced with miami's answer, "have you checked your twitter? i think someone hacked you. it's bad."

"what?!" miami tried to log onto her twitter but whoever had hacked her had also changed her password, "i can't log in," miami told maya. 

"hold on," maya muttered, "i'll send you a screenshot."

maya

"this isn't mine

"this isn't mine." 

"well almost everyone in the fandom thinks it's yours. i tried telling them it's not true but they said i'm your friend. they think i'm helping you. cover up"

zach 

miami!!! what's up with ur recent tweet?

"they obviously won't listen," miami sighed, "thanks for trying though. zach just texted me, i'm going to clear it up with him okay?" 

"okay," maya said. "you're fine, right?" 

"yep! i'm totally fine."

*:・゚✧🧸 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

oop a short chapter im sorry