Dream ~ Yan Haoxiang

I was silently reading one of my favorite story books when someone sat beside me. I glanced at him, and he looks exactly like the leading man, Yan Haoxiang, in the story I'm reading. This is also how he met the girl in the story.

Could it be destiny?

He was busy on his phone, which gives me more time to stare at his features. Even his facial features are what the story described how the leading man looks like. Even his clothes are also like the ones the leading man wore when he met the main heroine. I can't believe it! Why is like that?

He suddenly looked at me which surprised me. I flinched and averted my eyes towards the book I'm holding. His eyes hold the galaxy. His eyes were shimmering, literally! I tried to focus on the book I'm reading but, his presence is disturbing me. Not in a bad way, though. Since I can't focus on the book I'm reading, I closed the book with a slam and sighed. He glanced at me and asked, "Miss, are you alright?"

I glanced at him. We had eye contact and it made my heart flutter. I can see the concern he has for me. "A-ah, yes. I'm fine, thank you." I shyly said.

"You look disturbed." He said as he took out his earphones.

"Kinda." I shrugged. He suddenly handed me the left ear tip and I looked at it. "What am I supposed to do with it?"

"Eat it." He answered sarcastically. "Try listening to a song. It helps reduce stress."

"Do you think I'm stressed?"

"When a person is disturbed, that person is also stressed."

Does that mean I'm stressed because of your presence?

I accepted his offer and put the ear tip in my ear. He played music, and I kinda calmed down. He looked at me all of a sudden and grinned. I looked at him curiously. "What?"

He shook his head with a grin. "Nothing."

We already heard several songs. The songs made me smile a bit because it was truly calming and relaxing. He looked at me again, and sang along with the song being played. He held his water bottle and pretended that it was a microphone. He even has hand gestures. He really felt like he was in a concert, and I am his audience.

The song ended, he took a bow even though he was just sitting. We laughed at his craziness and silliness. He glanced at the time on his phone, he then hurriedly fixed his necessities. I took off the ear tip and handed it to him. Looks like he has some important business to do. He removed the plug on his phone and held my hand, he put the earphones on my hand and closed it.

I was about to ask him why but he just smiled and ran away. I didn't even have the chance to ask what his name was. I was about to chase him but I woke up.

It's just a dream. I looked at my right hand which was closed. I opened it and there was a pair of earphones. It looks exactly like the earphones in my dream. I don't have earphones because I wanted headphones.

Beside me was the book I was reading in my dream. I wish you were true.