Underneath it all

The studio makes a little show because they need money. Violetta and Angie stands together before the stage and watching Pricilla how she sing "Te creo". She looks all the time to German but German don't look to her. He has his eyes on Angie all the time. But Angie don't see that German watching her. She is sad and heartbroken because she thinks that German loves Pricilla and not her. But she is wrong... German breaks up with Pricilla and now Pricilla trys to get German back. Violetta sees that Angie is sad and she want to make Angie happy.

V- Angeles maybe its time to fight for your love.

Angie looks surprised because Violetta never call her by her real name except it is important. She sighed.

A- But what can I do ?!? He don't loves me !! I mean he has a GIRLFRIEND !!

Violetta laughed.

A- What is so funny ?!?

V- What girlfriend do you mean ?!? You mean his EX- girlfriend !!

Angie looks happy and surprised.

A- Wait he break up with her ?!?

V- Yes aaannnndddd he say he loves someone else !!! So go and fight for him !!

Pricilla ends the song and now push Violetta Angie on the stage and starts the music to "Underneath it all". Angie starts to sing and stares all the time in his eyes and German stares back. He smiled warmly at her and she blushed. Pricilla stand behind the stage and looks very very jealous. After Angie finished German came to her and grabs her by her waist.

G- You are still the one I love. Still the one who I'm dreaming of and still the one who I want to kiss now.

And with that he kiss her.

~germangie_4ever