Pablo: Part 2

A- German can I talk to you ??

German was still very happy because she said that she love him and that she don't love Pablo in this way.

G- Sure and I want to talk to you too...

But then Pricilla came in the stuff room and hugs German... Angie looks jealous.

G- Pricilla can I talk to you ?? Alone ??

Now he looks at Angie and he looks at her with full of love and this makes Angie calmer but she was a bit confused.

After Angie goes Pricilla wants to kiss German but he turn his head so that she kiss him on the cheek. She look confused at him.

P- Whats the matter my love ??

G- Pricilla please don't call me "my love" anymore because I don't love you anymore... I love someone else..

P- WHAT ?!?! YOU BREAK UP WITH ME ?!? YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH ANGIE !!! SHE IS UGLY !!!

Now German gets very very angry because Pricilla speaks bad about Angie.

G- First Yes I break up with you second sure I can leave you and third NEVER EVER call Angie a bitch and ugly because she isn't. She is the beautifullest and kindest woman I've ever met and YOU are a bitch and ugly.

And with that Pricilla runs away. Now German trys to find Angie. He wants to tell her his feelings. He search for her in the whole studio but he don't find her untill he gets an idea..

G- THE PARK !!

He screams it and all students look at him how they use too look at Jade when she say stupid things. He goes embarressed in the park.

---------------------in the park--------------------

There he saw a sad and heartbroken Angie sitting on a bank. He wants too make her happy so he buy two caramell apples and go to her.

G- Do you want one ??

She jumps.

A- Ah German !! You scared me !!

He laughs.

G- Sorry ...and do you want one ??

She looks embarressed.

A- Sure but you remember ??

He laughs even more and gives her her apple.

G- Sure ...and do you remember one moment in my office after I said to you that I love you ??

Now she blush a bit and smiles at him.

A- That was the reason why I quit ...and sure I remember.. I... I remember all our good moments.

He smiles warmly at her.

G- Thats good because I still do.

He leans in.

A- W..what ??

G- I love you, Angeles Carrara.

And with that he kisses her.