The Vile Village Part 2

(no video again, sorry)

Look away, look away

This show will wreck your evening , your whole life, and your day
Every single episode is nothing but dismay
So, look away
Look away, look away

The town of V.F.D. is full of people full of rules
The have Quagmires once again been kidnapped for their jewels
Y/N and the Baudelaires must rescue them but end up getting jailed
You might hope that things improve but I'm afraid that ship has sailed

Just look away
Look away
There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way
Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?" and they will say
Look away
Look away, look away
Look away, look awayLook away, look away

♪Just look away♪♪Look away♪♪There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way♪♪Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?" and they will say♪♪Look away♪♪Look away, look away♪♪Look away, look away♪♪Look away, look away♪Look away, look away♪

                                                                   (just to remind you what you were wearing)

Y/N's POV

We went to the town hall and saw Mr. Poe. We tried to explain what happened, but he didn't get it at all.
"Count Olaf's been murdered?" asked Poe.
"Count Olaf hasn't been murdered at all. That's Jacques Snicket," Klaus pointed as Jacques body was being carried away on a stretcher. As I paid close attention, I saw two very small bite marks on his neck that a baby could make--Uh-oh...

Lemony Snicket's POV

My name is Lemony Snicket. The story of Y/N and the Baudelaire orphans haunts me the way my brother's death haunts me in a small, dusty town.

It fills me with sadness, misery and grief.
But you have no reason to be as haunted as I am.
Look away. This is nothing you ought to see.

Y/N's POV

Hector approached us. "Let's go, children. This is nothing you ought to see," he said. Just then Count Olaf pushed Hector away. 
"Not so fast, daddy-o. It's just not cool to dismiss suspects at the scene of a crime," said Count Olaf in his stupid disguised voice. 
"Suspects? If anyone committed this crime, it was you," Klaus spoke up. 
"It's extra just not cool to disagree with Detective Dupin," Count Olaf said, snapping his fingers like he was in some sort of jazz concert. 
"Your name isn't Dupin, it's..." Violet trailed as she was interrupted by the center Council woman. 
"Silence in the crowd! Gather round!" she yelled. 
"The Council of Elders has called this emergency town meeting," said the Council woman on the left. 
"There have been a lot of emergency meetings lately. I'm fallin' behind on my stories," Mrs. Morrow chimed in. 
"It's imperative that we discuss this most mysterious murder," said the man Council Elder on the right. 
"I don't think it's imperative. I think it is absolutely necessary," came the voice of Esmé's fake Italian accent. 
"Imperative  means absolutely necessary, Esmé," I said. 
"My name is not Esmé. It's Sarah Petunia Alexandra Maryellen," she said. I face-palmed. 
"Is that what she said yesterday?" Mrs. Morrow asked the man in plaid pants. 
"But you call me Officer Luciana. It's my duty to lock up prisoners in the Uptown Jail, and I make sure Jacques was safe in his cell last night," Esmé said. 
"Who's Jacques?" the center council woman asked. Esmé froze and stiffened. Oop, busted! "It's my nickname for Count Olaf," she replied. 
"Oh," the council of elders remarked. 
"Seriously?" I muttered out loud. "I have the only key to the jail, so his death is a mystery," said Esmé. 
"Hmm, suspicious, is it not?" I whispered to the Baudelaires. Violet and Klaus nodded their heads in agreement. 
"Ooh, I do love a mystery. Especially when it takes place in a cozy village and stars a detective with a funny voice," said Mrs. Morrow. 
"You're *scats* right, moldy oldies. But lucky for you cats, I'm a peachy detective with a face for TV and I've already cracked this Popsicle case," said Count Olaf.
"Mmm! This is so exciting!" Mrs. Morrow exclaimed.
"This is horrible. An innocent person is dead," Violet spoke up, taking a few steps forward. 
"I'm just as shocked as you are, children, but you know that Count Omar was far from innocent," Mr. Poe said. 
"Count Olaf," Klaus corrected in a cold tone. 
"Yes, see? Even the name gives the shivers. That bushy eyebrow and tattoo of that eye on his ankle," Mr. Poe cringed. 
"The tattoo wasn't of an eye. It was of the letters V.F.D.," I said. 
"Well, that doesn't make any sense. Why would Count Olaf have the name of this town on his ankle?" Mr. Poe asked. 
"We don't know. But we do know that man's the real Olaf," Klaus said in a frustrated tone. The villagers gasped.
"And that police officer is Esmé Squalor," said Violet. The villagers gasped again. 
"They kidnapped the Quagmires and now they murdered Jacques Snicket," I interjected. The villagers gasped even louder.
"Those cats and that Kitty has flipped. I am a groovy man of the law, man. I wouldn't harm the hair on a shoofly. But reconnoiter this, villagers. The orphans are pointing their bony little fingers at me because they are, in fact, 100%...the murderers," said Count Olaf. The villagers gasped even louder. 
"These orphans can't be the murderers. They're children," said Mr. Poe.
"Detective Dupin, you must have some evidence for this startling and handsome accusation," said Esmé. 
"Correcto, lady cop. It's just not cool to accuse people of murder without having evidence. Lucky for you, I'm a great detective and I found some," Count Olaf said before pointing to his troupe. His troupe started playing jazz music from instruments.