The Hostile Hospital Part 2

Look away, look away
This show will wreck your evening , your whole life, and your day
Every single episode is nothing but dismay
So, look away
Look away, look away

Y/N and the Baudelaires are hiding in a place crawling with doctors
Count Olaf's close behind with his troupe of lousy actors
Something dreadful happens with a bug, sharp, rusty knife
So if I were you, I'd find some other way to spend your life

Just look away
Look away
There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way
Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?" and they will say
Look away
Look away, look away
Look away, look awayLook away, look away

Y/N's POV

"My bad shoulder is really sore," I complained as the three of us crawled in the vents.
"Fatigued," Sunny babbled. 
"I know, but we have to keep going, guys. I'm tired, too, but we have to find Violet before it's too late," Klaus replied.
"Do you think it's true our parents survived the fire?" Klaus asked his sister. 
Sunny said nothing as I continued to trail behind them. It was recently discovered that the Baudelaire parents were still alive. Hm, seems the Baudelaires and I have a little less in common now...

Lemony Snicket's POV

It is difficult to describe how Y/N, Klaus, and Sunny felt, hiding in the mail delivery vents
at Heimlich Hospital. So, allow me to explain it by describing something that happened
to my good friend, Mr. Sirin.

Mr. Sirin was a lepidopterist, a word which usually means a person who studies butterflies. In Mr. Sirin's case, it also meant one who is being pursued by government officials. 

As the secret police closed in, Mr. Sirin opened his mouth as wide as he could and swallowed every last butterflyy alive and whole.
Mr. Sirin was captured, but his butterflies were safe from government questioning.

It is in his memory that, when a situation is particularly fraught or tense, a person is said to have
butterflies in their stomach. Having butterflies in one's stomach is not a pleasant feeling, but it is the best way to describe how Y/N, Klaus, and Sunny felt, hiding in the vents at a hostile hospital, watching Count Olaf and Esmé Squalor drag Violet toward perils unknown.

Y/N's POV

We looked through one of the vent openings and saw Violet being dragged on a stretcher by Count Olaf and Esmé Squalor. We couldn't hear what they were saying as they passed by, but we knew for a fact that they were up to something awful. 
"Trouble," Sunny babbled.
"You're right. We've got to rescue Violet and get out of this hostile hospital," said Klaus. 
"We're going to have to beat Count Olaf at his own game," I said. 
Just then, Count Olaf's voice came over the PA.
"Attention. This is Dr. Mattathias Medical School, Head of Human Resources and Hospital Administration. I have nothing to do with party planning. Please be aware that three of the four Orphan murderers have been spotted in the hospital. If you see any children whom you recognize from the Daily Punctilio, please capture them and give them to the most stylish nurse you can find. Thank you," he said in his disguised voice as Klaus, Sunny, and I started to move away from the vent opening. "I'm in the mood for fish and chips," he said in his normal voice, unaware that the PA was still on. "What? Inter what? Oh. Sorry."

Klaus, Sunny and I started wandering around the vents a little more and stopped at another vent opening.
"Violet must be somewhere in this hospital. Otherwise, Olaf and Esmé would have left by now. We have to find her," said Klaus.
"How?" Sunny asked.
"I don't know. Olaf is watching us through the security cameras and the rest of the hospital might recognize us as murderers from the Daily Punctilio," Klaus replied. We then heard singing and I could've sworn a small smirk appeared on Klaus's face as he faced the vent opening and opened it up. He looked to Sunny and I and shrugged. I was thinking the same thing he was. The Volunteers Fighting disease don't read the newspaper, so they wouldn't recognize us. Klaus and I got out of the vent first and Klaus picked up Sunny as the Volunteers Fighting Disease turned to corner to face us as they sang. 
"Hey!" the man with the ginger beard said as we approached them. 
"Could we have some balloons?" Klaus asked. 
"Of course, brother," said the man with the ginger beard as the blonde short-haired woman handed us balloons. "Take two and start singing," he said. 
The volunteers started singing again. Klaus and I exchanged awkward looks and started to blend in to the crowd with our balloons. 
We his our faces as we saw the hook-handed the man, the genderless one, and the tall man with a big nose come into view. 
"The boss said to keep the girl on ice until we're ready for her," the hook-handed man said as they pushed a stretcher. 
"That sounds cold,' the genderless one replied. 
"It's an expression."
"Oh."
"She's just in one of these rooms," the hook-handed man said as they passed by us, not noticing us. 
"Stashed her," Sunny babbled as she looked back behind her. 
"If she's in one of these rooms, we just  need to find a way to search them all ," said Klaus. 
"--Time to visit all these rooms," the man with a ginger beard said as he perked from the corner, holding up a clipboard. Klaus and I exchanged looks and chuckled.