Ch-3

Next morning , Ashley hitched a ride with Bella in her rusty old pickup 

Next morning , Ashley hitched a ride with Bella in her rusty old pickup  . It was one day more till her precious T-100 Triumph motorcycle which originally belonged to Nik but he gave it to her on her 17th birthday.

When she stepped out of the truck, it felt like everyone was staring at her . It was probably because of her outfit . A short black skirt ending a few inches below her knees ,  a black crop t - shirt , black stockings and leather ankle length boots . And of course her signature leather jacket . Maybe a little too much for a first day but the first impression is important . As said by Rebekah Mikaelson , who picked out the outfit and You can't say no to her .

Contrary to Bella's nervous shuffle , Ashley took a confident stride

Contrary to Bella's nervous shuffle , Ashley took a confident stride . There were a few wolf whistles from the boys but Ashley ignored them . When Ashley entered , two boys approached her . One blond and the other had dark hair .
" Y- - You must be A- Ashley S- Swan . You're like really pretty" he said nervously and Ashley rolled her eyes .
" Yeah like really pretty" The dark haired boy repeated . Ashley felt like punching them but she calmed herself . If you wanna stay here , you're gonna have to cope with the bullshit of hormonal teenage boys . She told herself .
" Ash these are my friends . This is -" She started but the blonde boy cut her off .
" I'm Mike . Mike Newton" He introduced with a cheeky grin .
" And I'm Eric" The dark haired boy added.
" And I'm not interested" She mumbled , giving the two a bored look .
" Ha ha you're funny" The boy , Mike smiled and Ashley gave them a forced smile .
" You're going to be in the headlines baby" Eric said trying to look cool .
" First , There will be nothing on the school newspaper and Second, YOU CALL ME 'BABY' ONE MORE TIME , I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY TEETH . Is that clear ?" She warned and both the boys exchanges nervous glances.
" Well ?" She asked .
" Y-Yeah totally clear" Mike gulped
" Crystal" Eric added .
" Lovely , now scram" Ashley said shooing them away .
" Wow that was cold" Bella commented and Ashley shrugged .

Then a bronze - haired boy walk towards them and greeted Bella with a kiss . He was handsome , no understatement , he was beautiful . Almost , unnaturally or maybe supernaturally ?
"Woah guys too much PDA" Ashley joked shielding her eyes .
"My poor virgin eyes , why must you do this to me sister dear ?" She exclaimed dramatically . In response , Bella's boyfriend laughed and Bella rolled her eyes and said ," Shut up you banged Noah Turner in 9 th grade ." Then Ashley recovered from her dramatic pose and shrugged ," Well true though"

" So Ash this is Edward , my boyfriend and Edward this is Ashley , my sister"
" Wait a damn minute . He's Edward as in  THE Edward Cullen ?" Ashley exclaimed and Edward smirked . Bella looked slightly embarrassed and nodded .
" Woah I must say , It is really nice to finally meet someone who could stir feelings in my otherwise asexual sister" At this Bella turned beet red and Edward chuckled .
" Hey we had to go and take your time table . We should go , Bye Edward !" And Bella dragged her sister to the main office to avoid any further embarrassment  .

________________

The amicable office lady asked me my name and then handed me my timetable .
" Hmm , let's see - history , Bio AP, Physics, lunch, mathematics, chemistry and then PE. Lovely "

              ———————-

Ashley arrived  to class a little late because it took her some time to navigate through the school. There she was greeted by a very grumpy looking teacher, Mr Johnson she guessed.
" You must be the new student , Ashley Swan right ?" He said disinterested before examining her head to toe .
" Yes . That'd be me" She handed him the pink slip of paper and stood there as a waiting for him to say something.
" You can go and sit behind Mr Cullen , second last bench" then Ashley looked over to this Mr. Cullen and she made eye contact with the two most beautiful pair of eyes . They were slightly ochre with luminous amber highlights . But they seemed to be getting darker by the second . Must be the lighting , she thought . The  face of  was even more heavenly . He has got to be the most mesmerising human Ashley has ever seen. He had sharp features, a strong jaw and prominent cheekbones. His honey blonde hair reached just below his ear and complimented his pale skin tone  . They were messy but in a good way . There was something about him that made Ashley 'a heart flutter . No , you ain't falling for no one . She told herself , not after what had happened.
She nodded and moved towards her seat . Halfway when she was there , the teacher called .
" Miss Swan ?" The teacher asked.
" Yes sir ?"
" Please do adhere to the dress code. It is distracting for other boys ." He said with his eyes focus on my legs.
" Well then sir , with all due respect .  You should teach these 'other boys' that girls aren't sexual objects to quench their hormonal thirst and it won't be a problem anymore" her reply was followed by many oooooh and without waiting for an answer she headed to her seat with a smirk .
She sat which side this Mr.Cullen and the girl beside him . He must be related to Edward , she thought . The girl turned around and said ," Hey great comeback . Everyone in the school knows that Mr. Johnson is a misogynistic pervert. Good job setting him into place" . She had a petite frame , much smaller than Ashley's .  She had the same papery  pale skin tone as the boy sitting next to her  and short dark hair.
" I mean someone had to "
" I am Alice. And this is my brother , Jasper" She introduced herself and her brother who by the way look nothing like her apart from the complexion and eye colour. But Jasper didn't turn around .

Her scent was driving him nuts . He was barely able to hold it together . She had the most beautiful raven black hair and enchanting blue eyes . To distract himself , he tried to sense her emotions but he couldn't pinpoint one . They were like a whirlpool of emotions ; mostly dark ones like pain , sorrow , guilt , and grief like he never felt before . But there was also a small tinge of happiness and joy . She had felt more pain than all the people in this room combined .

She indeed is special .

But , when she came  and sat behind Jasper , he couldn't control his urges so he gathered his books , stood up abruptly and left the class . Alice's smile fades a little and she gave Ashley an apologetic look .

What's his problem ? Ashley asked herself .