Ch-10

Next day was nice

Next day was nice. Ashley sat with Alice and Jasper alternately in all her classes . Alice was fine but Jasper was really awkward at first but then he warmed up and they talked so much that the biology teacher almost threw them out . But they didn't really care . Ashley decided that she was going give him a chance , she was going to give love a chance . It was really weird just how easily she developed a crush on someone she had known for like four days . She wasn't the one who loved easy but something what up with this honey blond boy that struck Ashley as right . On contrary to popular beliefs there can be multiple The Ones .

Anyway , Alice has volunteered to help Ashley paint her room but "Something came up" as she said . And so she send Jasper as her replacement . Can she be anymore obvious ? * insert eyeroll *

" So where do you wanna start ?" Jasper asked .
" Um . That wall" I pointed said pointing to a wall . I got cleared my room with Dad's help . When we were painting the wall , Jasper's paintbrush flicked , splattering a little paint on my face . When I looked at him he looked amused .
" Bitch you gonna regret this" And he smirked in response intending to anger me even more .
The I took my brush and did the same . He looked at me offended .
Soon it turned into a paint fight . When I going to pour a can of paint on Jasper from behind , I stepped on an empty can and tumbled over . Good news , I didn't hit the hard floor when I fell , bad news I fell on top of Jasper and then can of paint in my hand splattered over giving me and Jasper purple hair .
My hand touched his and a shiver ran up my spine accompanied by an unshakable feeling of what felt like Death ?

Vampire . Definitely Vampire . But there's something different , like he's not a kind of vampire that I know . I mean , I used to live with vampires , oldest in the world . Stay away from any supernatural business . One thing that Hayley said , Perfect . So that means everyone I know from the family are vampires . Alice , Rosie , Edward . Wait does Bella know ?  

Then Dad walked in , breaking my ridiculously long train of thoughts . He blinked twice at the scene that had unfolded infront of him . And from what he saw , thought and understood , he threw Jasper out of the house . Just when I was going to confront him . He said he wanted to 'talk to me'.

" Yes dad ?" I asked stepping out of my room , after Jasper left .
" You know last night , I was called to investigate something down in Port Angeles" I tensed at his words .Uh oh  .
" And ?"
" And nine men were badly beaten up by a certain someone . At least four main bones broken in each one of their bodies . Full fledged fractures ." He trailed off.
" And ?"
" And - the features matched exactly yours . And you just happened to be at Port Angeles yesterday !" He scolded .
Oh fuck .
" Dad I can explain"
" You better"
After one long hour of explanation and an anger calming spell , he let me go .

I decided to call Klaus after washing all the paint out of my hair .

Calling Klausy...