Ch-15

Next morning , I was woken up by the obnoxious sound of my alarm ringing

Next morning , I was woken up by the obnoxious sound of my alarm ringing . This is something that does not spark joy . Then I realised today was the day Klaus was coming , so the enthusiasm of seeing the Blond hybrid helped in waking up . So after washing up and half an hour of getting ready I headed down stairs . Downstairs much to my surprise , I saw the original hybrid sitting on the  dining table eating blueberry pancakes and making small talk with Charlie .
" Nicki ?"
" Little Wolf ! Long time no see" He said in his fancy Brit accent which he had picked up from when they used to be big English lords in the 1500s .
He got up and I gave him a bear hug .
" Have a seat Little Wolf" he pointed to the chair and I sat down . Bella brought a plate of pancakes and put it in front of me wordlessly , almost robotically .
" So the lovely Bella here told me that you told her the other aspects ." He said putting extra emphasis on the word 'other' and taking a bite of his pancake . My eyes widened , fearing how Charlie and Bella would react so I looked to them . But they acted like didn't hear anything and just resumed eating .
" Don't worry love they are compelled to not hear anything they're not supposed too . You know you should really keep them on vervain." He said .
" Klaus , You can't use compulsion on them !" I exclaimed and he just shrugged ," I just did" and I couldn't help but roll my eyes .
" Anyway when are we going to school ?" He asked enthusiastically .
" I am , you are not . You're supposed to come 'round 10 o'clock . Till then go take a walk . And no killling  and no feeding" I explained .
" You want me to talk a two hour 'walk' ?" He retorted sarcastically .
" Yes ." I deadpanned him .
"Fine"

_________________

" So Mister Mikaelson I see that you are Miss Swan's legal guardian "Mr. Ford , the principle said while looking at my record files and complaint . He is a short , fat man with a walrus moustache .
" I am indeed . Ashley is the sister of my child's mother" Klaus explained politely . Mr. Ford blinked twice confused trying to conjure up my family tree in his mind .
" Anyway I hope you know why you were called ."
" I'm aware"
" Ashley broke the poor girl's arm and the doctors say it's going to take 6 months to completely heal ." He said seriously .
" That so ?" Klaus looked at me with an amused look .
" And she kicked her too ."
" With which leg ?" Klaus asked me .
" Both" I grinned .
" Hey !"He smirked proudly  and high-fived me . Mr. Ford looked clearly uncomfortable by this and cleared his throat .
" Ahem . I mean that is so very bad . I am deeply disappointed in you Ashley ." And I snorted trying to stifle my giggles .
" And I know it is none of my business but I want to ask that would require serious amount of strength and practice . How did she learn that ?" Mr. Ford added .
" That's correct it is none of your business" Klaus sassed and Mr. Ford nodded .
" But according to our rules and regulation we need to expel her ."
" That so ?"
" I'm afraid"
" You should be" He smirked and leaned forward . His pupils dilated and contracting in a rhythm as he said in a compelling tone . Did you notice the pun ?
" You will do no such thing . Ashley was provoked . She is not to be suspended or expelled . She is one of the best pupils you've ever had in your school . But I would like for the little mean brat who troubled Ashley to be suspended . Are we clear ?"
Klaus compelled him and when Klaus pulled away and sunk back into his chair , Mr. Ford snapped out of it and said with newfound sincerity and respect for me  in his eyes ," Mr. Mikaelson , Ashley is one of the best pupils we've ever had in our school . I could never expel her . In fact I'm planning to give Laurel a two week suspension"
" Then we're good to go . Right ?"
"Yes Absolutely"
"Great"