Ch-13

AN- Hi guys !!! Sorry for such late update . I was kinda busy . So anyway . Happy Birthday to me !!!!! 🥳🥳🎉🎊 I survived 15 years of my life bitches !!! So Go me !!

Me-: *doesn't like attention*
Also Me-: Please wish me .
Anyway there's the update .

Signed  19/7/2020

__________________

Next morning , I thankfully woke up without a headache . Maybe I have grown immune to hangovers . Anyway , I crawled out of my bed and got ready for the long day ahead . I threw on a simple pair of black skinny jeans with red flower embroidered on the side , a low neck top and ankle length boots , and of course my signature black leather jacket . Maybe I do dress up way too lavishly for a normal teenager but then I'm not exactly your normal Nancy either .

School was bearable till I spotted a certain blond down the hall and ran in exact opposite direction

School was bearable till I spotted a certain blond down the hall and ran in exact opposite direction . And I don't think I have to say , Bella too didn't talk to me , not even eye contact . She's scared , great . I only have two classes with the Cullens-biology and history . Thankfully , I didn't have history today , just biology .

I headed to my locker before heading to my biology class . Just as my hand reached the locker handle , a strong foul smell hit my nose and paused . It was coming from my locker , then I immediately recognised what it was . Back in New Orleans , I was so fond of pranking people that Klaus compared to Loki , the trickster god . I took that as a compliment .
So no one , absolutely no one can prank me . And then I realised who it was , when from the corner of my eye I say Laurel and her pack of hyenas , looking at me . Bitch .
Then I closed my eyes and muttered a spell imagining Laurel's locker , a translocation spell . Very discrete and very reliable . Then I swung my locker open with a smirk . Her eyes widened in shock and then recovered her usual bitch face .

Magic -1  Fake Regina George -0

Now , biology . I took a deep breathe and walked into the class , keeping my emotionless mask on . Jasper looked up and I made eye contact with his luminous golden ones but broke it just as quick . Jasper was sitting alone , Alice wasn't in class and Edward and Bella were sitting together as usual . I felt their eyes burn through my skull as I shifted to the last seat .
The class resumed as usual except for the fact that both Bella and Jasper were stealing occasional glances at me , hoping I make eye contact but I pretended not to notice them .

_____________

I was determined to talk to Ashley , to tell her that last night changed nothing - not for me anyway , but it seemed like she was avoiding . Why wouldn't she ? She thinks we hate her , that I hate her ; wow just the thought of that is disturbing . When she stepped into the class , she looked beautiful as ever . Even though her face was devoid of any emotion but in reality she was overflowing with them . I was looking at Ashley when I heard Bella and Edward talk .