~CHAPTER 10~

A/N: Hey guys! Before we get into the story, to thank you guys for 634 reads, I wanted to show you something I drew:

(IT SUCKS, I KNOW, and the numbers aren't accurate, but hey- I'm too lazy to add more numbers and take another pic)

I hope you liked it, and I hope you like the chapter below!

~

Third Person's POV

Halfway through the trip, Marinette eyes slowly began to close. Eventually, she gave in and fell into a peaceful slumber, her head drooped.

But what she didn't know is that she had fallen onto Adrien's shoulder.

Adrien's POV

I was scrolling through the Ladyblog (NO, I'M NOT A STALKER) until I felt a warm weight on my shoulder. I looked over and found a sleeping Marinette, her head falling on my shoulder and her midnight-blue locks spread around her like a fan. I smiled softly and carefully adjusted my head and shoulders so she would be comfier. Marinette's sleepiness was almost infectious; I felt my eyelids beginning to droop. my head down on here and closed my eyes, I fell asleep to the pattering of the rain outside.

Alya's POV

Nino had his headphones in so l turned around to talk to Adrienette but they WERE SLEEPING! THEY LOOKED ADORABLE!

I quickly took a photo, made a collage of 'Then' vs 'Now (I STILL had the picture from when they fell asleep on that crazy space-train-thingymabob- it never came in handy until now!) and posted it onto my social media account. A few seconds after the post, I could hear 'Adrienette' being whispered around the bus. I was SOOO going to get a telling off by Marinette, but that didn't matter right now. THEY LOOKED SO PEACEFUL! I told Chloe to stop crying, isn't it totally obvious he's infatuated with Marinette? Anyway, I turned my attention back to my phone and scrolled through the Ladyblog. I stopped at something that caught my eye. Adrien, ADRIEN, left a comment on the Ladyblog.

And guess when?

5 minutes ago.

WAS HE SCROLLING THROUGH THE LADYBLOG BEFORE HE WENT TO SLEEP?!

Why?

A/N: YEP, I PROCRASTINATED- yeah, it's a miracle, I know, right?

Sorry for the short chapter, more on the way...eventually...

BAIII

Word Count: 397 words.

-MythQueen123