~CHAPTER 26~

A/N: I AM AT FREAKING 11K AND I AM SCREAMING MY FREAKING HEAD OFFFFF

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AND ALSO I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO SO SO SO LONG, I'M TRYING TO GET INTO A ROUTINE OF BALANCING THIS WITH EVRYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE 😊

As previously mentioned, this is the second part of the last chapter. It was meant to be 1 long chapter, but to be frank (PJO FANS- PUN INTENDED LMAO) I didn't have the time nor the patience lol, so here! Please read the A/N at the bottom, it really is important. Enjoy!

I didn't even get a chance to drink some water.

I thought it would take them ages to make the long trek I did, maybe I could fit in a half hour of sleep-

They instantly appeared at the top.

"Wha-"

My little sister replied, "Teleportation powers."

Oh yeah, that makes sense.

Goodbye sleep-

By then, Tikki and I had regained most of our energy, and we finally took in our surroundings. We were at a set of large wooden doors, embedded with iron studs and crackling with what looked like- electricity?

"A safe guard." Felix said- almost as if he had read my mind- as he typed something into a phone-like device in his hands. "I hate to sound like a steward, but," he said the next part in a high falsetto voice, "In case of emergency, the doors are here. Please fasten the barrier on the door. Do not loosen it. We will give you the green sign if you are allowed to do so."

Bridgette and I stared at each other for a good 30 seconds before we burst out laughing, Felix joining in as well.

"Oh boy." Felix wheezed. "I haven't laughed like that in ages!"

"My god, I wonder why that is?" Bridgette crossed her arms.

"Are you implying I don't have a sense of humour?"

"Huh, so you're not completely dense."

"Excuse me-" They were neck and neck now, playfully glaring at each other.

I swear, if those two were any cuter, they'd create an explosion of cuteness and destroy the entire world.

"Oh my gosh you two, stop bickering like a married couple and GET THIS DOOR OPEN!" I cut in.

They jumped apart, blushing furiously.

"I-um... we're not-okay..." Felix pressed a button on the device again and the door swung open. I stepped in.

"Wow..." The room was magnificent. Shelves lining every single wall, comfy chairs and even a fancy high-tech ladder to reach the higher places. A fire crackled and glowed orange, hovering in a cage on one side of the room (which only went to show how cool magic can be) and best of all, it was the size of a football pitch. It was like the library from Beauty and the Beast, only this one was grander.

I ran my pale fingers along what I thought were dusty spines of the books- only, they weren't dusty. They looked to be in perfect condition. I opened a book. It was filled in a different language- I recognized a few words, it looked to be Russian- but this language barriers could be broken with the right thing.

Two things, if you count a Russian dictionary.

"So, sis, how do you like our library?"

I couldn't answer, so blown away by the beauty and sheer size of it all, that I simply nodded, my throat dry.