Future

The next day after the Psychic Chat, she begins to feel hopeful about their future together. She believes in what the psychic chat says. So she's feeling positive about their relationship.

At 10:20 PM, without her waiting, he texted her, "Hello baby. How are you doing? You look different. Where did you go to? I see you went to the gym."

Two minutes later she chatted him up, "I thought you forget about me haha... I went to see a movie."

He replied, "I might not keep up with that all the time. I might be very busy. And sometimes would not be able to call."

She replied, "This is an old pic hehe...That's okay... but just letting you know. I'm doing good, in my bed right now... how are you doing?"

He then added, "I would try to call when am free."

She's confused, "Like today or in general?" but he didn't reply to her about this.

He then replied, "I'm at the office. I've been busy with work. Haven't even touched my phone since morning."

She asked him, "How was your headache?"

He said, "Feeling much better."

She replied, "That's good... prayed for you last night x"

He replied, "I guess it worked. How have you been? I have missed you. What have you been up to?"

She replied, "I've been good, keeping my self busy. I miss you too. I'll be coming home to Bogor this Friday. Will see my parents and spending the weekend with them."

He replied, "To see your parents?"

She replied, "Yes. And to discuss things like Airbnb business or something like that."

He replied, "I see... This weekend would be fun then..."

She replied, "Hopefully and I'm planning to stay there for a week before I come back to Jakarta. Won't be any Netflix for me hahaha... because, in Bogor, I can't watch Netflix due to what my parents have internet wise. Their service provider blocked Netflix so I can't watch it there. It should be interesting. So tell me about your day. What you've been up to besides you are in the office?"

He replied, "I see. You probably watch TV. Not much. Just trying to make out the best of my day. I left for work early in the morning."

She replied, "What time?"

He replied, "8 AM."

She replied, "I see... been very stressful for you today?"

He replied, "Oh yes, I have been trading. When is time for business, I give it my all."

She replied, "I see... No wonder you didn't touch your phone today :) I miss you."

He replied, "I miss you more. Just wanted to check up on you before it gets too late. I don't want you to keep you up for long."

She's in awe as to what he's saying, "That's very thoughtful of you."

He then replied, "I had you in mind."

They then discussed the recent picture that she sent him, where she wears light and heavy makeup and he replied, "Yes, I love the picture and I appreciate them. You looked beautiful and pretty and different."

She attached her recent chat with the psychic and asked him, "Have you read what the psychic said?"

He replied, "Yes I read all she said."

She asked him, "What do you think?"

He replied, "I'm not happy. So you needed a psychic to give you a sort of assurance? You did not take my word for it. It really hurts. That's the reason I waved the question."