Dress up games.

Promised michallious fluf? yup!

Stress had exhausted all options. aka, Iskall and Ren were busy, so she went to grian's hobbit hole.

Of course, because it was grian, he couldn't be normal. He was lying face first on the ground, his legs stretched up the wall. Stress watched him through the window, unable to hear him. she opened the door.

Grian was muttering something along the lines of, "come on brain, think of things, come on brain, think of things, come on brian, be so smart."

"uhhh, Grian?" Stress entered the hole, which sounds dirty but is not. "are you ok?"

Grian lifted his head and rested his chin on the ground, in a pose that didn't look very comfortable. "im looking for some semblance of motivation to design and build my mansion. i have none."

"burnt out?" Stress leaned against the wall.

"yeah."

Stress smiled. "Wanna come play dress up and watch movies?"

Grian smiled. "Sure."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suit or dress?" Stress asked, poking her head out of the closet.

"for me or you?"

"you."

"uuuuuuggghhhhhhh. Dress!"

"really?" Stress asked. "Never took you for dress person!"

"I've never actually tried one on," Grian swirled his wine glass full of sprite. "so might as well try it!"

"OOOOooooOOOO!" Stress smiled. "I have a PERFECT dress!"

Stress returned with small pile of dresses and skirts,all mostly red and grey, with some blue and red. she handed the pile to grian and smiled.

if you had asked Grian twenty minutes ago if he was a little nervous, he would have said sorta. it was more he was so emotionally exhausted and had both such little and so much sleep that he was in a weird semi awake and unmotivated state.

buuutt now that he was acctuly doing the thing, he certainly was enjoying it. even with stepping, quiet literally, out of his comfort zone with the dress, and later addition of the high heels. He gave a little spin, the fluffy grey skirt poofing out around him, much to stress's excitement, though he was as little wobbly from the heels.

"Grian love, you look aMAZin!"

"awww! thanks stress." grian took a few wobbly stepps. "How are you supposed to walk in these?" Stress giggled as Grian took a few more steps. "i feel like a horse."

Grian spun again, his skirt flaring out dramatically. "okay. your turn!" grian smiled and hobbled to the closet, it helpfully switching to his own assortment of costumes and outfits. he returned with a simple white and pink suit.

Stress giggled, taking the outfit to try on.

The suit jacket and pants were a soft pale pink, its accent a much brighter fuschia and the vest beneath was a bright hot pink. her undershirt was a crisp white color, the clip on tie that came with continued the pink theme, but had little white flowers dotted all over.

Stress turned, much to Grian's joy, who held up his glass. "WOOOO!" he laughed.

The pair had their own little fashion show, Stress pulling out more dress/shoe combinations which led to Grian eventually getting the hang of heels, though they certainly hurt. Grian overcourse, pulled out his fair share of suits for Stress to try, in which she looked quiet dapper.

I planed this to be longer. but i think just Grian and Stress in a dress and suit is enough for now. 

(ALSO OVER 100 READS? THANK YOU????"