Bury Me Face Down (Part 2)

OH MY GOODNESS BAR. i didn't expect to get over 500 reads so quick! why do people like this? wow, thanks tho! anyway, this is part two, the song is Bury me Face Down by Grandson, and i hope you like it.

When I go into the ground

Grian's axe clangned against the bone scythe, Grimdog's dark eyes staring into Grian's soul. Which was technically just him since, Vex. Grimdog pulled the axe away, before twirling the weapon in his hand and slamming it into the side of grian's head.

I won't go quietly, I'm bringing' my crown

The world spun as flew through the vex flew into the pavement. Grian could feel the reapers presence staring down at him. Grian slipped into the ground as Grim brought the scythe down hard where his head was a moment ago.

When I go into the ground

Oh, they gotta bury me, bury me face down

Grian rose behind the reaper, leaping into the air, axe aimed right at the reapers head. Grim noticed, but didn't have time to move out of the way, taking the axe right in the shoulder. The reaper stumbled back, Blackish blood staining the ground,

"From the rubble, what do I see?" Grian threw his arms out as he sang, twirling the axe,

"There's a whole damn army thinkin' that they're gonna harm me!"

Say goodnight, I'll never get free

Oh, I got troubles that won't let me be

"Now is not the time for music Warmblood." Grimdog sneered

"Pfft!" Grian smirked, "My blood hasn't been warm since everything fell apart!"

But I won't get tired, set the town on fire

Grian dashed at the reaper, axe in hand. Grim lifted the scythe, but grian ancipated it, ducking beneath the bone blade and burying the axe into the reapers shin.

'Till my troubles got trouble with me

Grim hissed, before making a quick change to the scythe's trajectory, twisting it to slam hard into the Vex. Grian was unable to dodge, and ended up slamming into one of the buildings near an alleyway.

Thinkin' that they've won

It's only just begun

When I go into that ground

Grian stole a glance to the side, learning that both ren and Scar were a hell of a lot closer thn he thought. Grian shook his head, shethe the axe, and summoned the familiar iron sword to his hand, before pushing off the wall, blade held aloft.

I won't go quietly, I'm bringin' my crown

The hollow crack of bone and metal echoed through the area. Grains sword met the reapers arm, its blackish blood dripping down to the earth and down the blade to its hilt.

And when I go into that ground

Oh, they gotta bury me, bury me face down

Grim swung the Scythe into grains side, throwing him to the side. The feeling of pavement tearing through his sweater and skin filled Grains arm, tears stinging at the corner of his eyes as he stood.

I've been on the run

Since I was a boy

Grian drew his axe, staring daggers at the reaper. The Reaper was bloody and Grian was bruised. But the battle wasnt finished yet.