Chapter 5

We lost track of time.

By the time we realised it was getting later I already had about 20 calls from Brendon, Ryan, mom, and dad. (I had put my phone away and it was in the pocket of my bag how was I supposed to know)

"Fuck, okay um I need to go." I said looking down at my phone as I got a text from Brendon

Beebo- where are you? Do I need to pick you up?

Me- I'm walking home now

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Logan asked

"Your house is in the opposite direction Logan, besides your parents are probably worried. I'll see you tomorrow at school?"

"Yeah, I'll text you later." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek leaving me blushing like mad.

When I got home it was about 7:30, so not to late but still late enough to where my parents were worried because I never stayed out past 5 unless I had rehearsal or an Academic All Stars meet/practice. (I'm a home body what can I say)

"Where were you!? I texted Sidney and Maggie but both of them said you weren't with them!" Brendon said the minute I opened the door.

"Bren, I was with Logan at the Terracotta calm down." I said setting my bag down and going into the living room.

"Logan! What did I te-"

"I'm almost 16 Brendon! I can make my own choices without asking you!" I yelled running up to my room and slamming the door.

After about five minutes I heard a soft knock on my door.

"I dont want to talk to you Brendon,"

"Its your mom," I heard from the other side of the door. I got up and opened the door to see my mom standing there with a plate of spaghetti with just bitter cheese and salt. My favorite.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, I let her in and took the plate from her and sat on the bed.

"I just- its Brendon." I said

"Its like, I'm almost 16 I'm not your baby sister anymore I can make my own decisions and if the boy I like asks me out I'm gonna go, I'm not gonna let my older brother stop me from having some form of a normal high school experience." I said picking at my food.

"You know, I was also the youngest in my family and I never will not feel like the baby sister. But I understand what your saying. I'll talk to Brendon about it, but just know he only is trying to protect you." My mom said

"I know, it just gets really annoying."

"So you and Logan, are you two a thing now or?" My mom said smirking slightly

"Yeah, he asked me out after school and we went out for coffee. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. And we sort of lost track of time because we were just talking about nothing and everything at the same time." I said smiling. My mom smiled as well, I knew she thought that Logan was a good kid, she and his mom had worked together last year with planning meals for hell week and she had been the first person who could tell I liked him.

"You sound just like I did when I started dating your dad in high school." She said making me blush a bit.

"But just a quick warning, your dad is gonna want to meet Logan soon." She said as she left my room and closed the door.

As she left I grabbed my phone and started texting Logan.

Me- hey

Logan ❤- hey babe