Prologue

"I like you

"I like you."

His hand brushed back my hair and a shiver ran down my spine. Looking at him, his eyes screamed the fondness he had for me and I cursed myself mentally. He liked me. I should have been more careful with him. I should have known better than to-

"Can I kiss you?" He threw another bomb on me as his eyes fell on my lips. The rain started pouring over us but neither of us broke eye contact.

"Jongdae," I breathed out, trembling. I was not sure if it was because of the rain or the man in front of me.

"Yes or no?" his thumb traced the outline of my lips and my conflicted thoughts complicated more. My brain was showing me a red flag, hiding the green flag of my heart completely, and I placed my hands on his chest. I so badly wanted to push him away but couldn't find it in myself to do it.

Lifting my head up, I found myself lost in his eyes. They held so much warmth that it melted me right away. I was hungry for the love he was willing to give me, but the fear of being rejected was overwhelming.

"I might take your silence as yes, " Jongdae said, leaning towards me as he placed his forehead against mine and my breath quickened.

My eyes met his and I surrendered myself to him as one of his arms came around my waist and the other hand cupped my cheek. He pressed his lips against mine and I closed my eyes, my fingers clutched his shirt and I felt myself getting lost in the feeling of Kim Jongdae.

The kiss conveyed an emotion and my eyes teared up as my hands moved up to wrap around his shoulders. I'd never been kissed like this before. I'd never felt love just by being kissed but he changed everything in that moment. I gasped lightly when he squeezed my waist and I let him take over myself. His lips were soft and hands gentle as if I was someone precious to him. The mere thought made me smile. Moving back, he cupped my face, and smiled.

"Will you be my woman?"

_____________________________________________

The order of EXO in relationship series :

Sing For You (In A Relationship With EXO Xiumin)

Miracles In December (In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)

Oasis (In A Relationship With EXO Chen)

When The Mask Falls (In A Relationship With EXO Sehun)

Dusk Till Dawn (In A Relationship With EXO Chanyeol)

Reputation (In A Relationship With EXO DO)

Story Of My Life (In A Relationship With EXO Lay)

Counting Stars (In A Relationship With EXO Kai)

Just One Day (In A Relationship With EXO Suho)

End Game (Second book of In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)