4

I was nervous.

Well nervous was underestimating word for the emotion I was feeling right now. I glanced at Sana, and she was totally fine, driving us towards the fansign event with a smile on her face while I was ready to throw up any time.

"So, who is your favorite in exo?" She asked and I cleared my throat before replying.

"I didn't get enough time to choose my bias but Chen's high notes is my favorite"

"Yeah. You both are similar in so many ways" she chuckled, and I shook my head as I stared outside. I doubt it was the truth. I was completely different from that baby face guy.

He was bright as much as I had noticed but I wasn't, not anymore at least. He could be called as mood maker while my sadness influenced people around me. I wanted to always try and make people happy but I guess my aura wasn't that good anymore.

"We're here" Sana announced and I stared ahead at the location of fansign. I unbuckled the seat belt and climbed down the car. I glanced at Sana and she gestured me to follow her.

Feeling uncomfortable, I held her hand and she nodded at me as we walked inside the building. Exo was apparently here to get some rest before starting their interaction with fans.

"Sana. Eun Sang" Luhan came to pick us up as we crossed the security guards to reach him. I almost stiffened when his hand rested on my back but he was just guiding me through the corridors, so I relaxed myself and followed him silently.

"Sana noona!" I heard everyone, well maknae line, exclaim in happiness as they jumped on their feet.

"Hey" She waved at everyone and then came by my side "Meet my High School friend Eun Sang" she introduced me and I bowed awkwardly.

"Hana dul set We Are One Exo imnida" they shouted together for their introduction and I jumped in surprise.

"You scared me." I blurted out as I placed a hand over my heart and stared at them wide eyed. They were weird.

"Noona you need to adjust with us" Baekhyun came to me and grinned "By the way noona are you single? You're pretty. I can set you up with anyone here" he joked and I choked on air.

"Baekhyun!" Kris twisted his ear and he hissed in pain. I looked around awkwardly and forced a smile.

"I'm exo-k leader Suho" a short hieght guy came to me, and I smiled "I hope you won't feel uncomfortable about Baekhyun's comment. He's a child" he let out weakly.

"Ani ani" I shook my head "Gwaenchana" I said and then looked around. Do Kyungsoo as expected was glaring at me. Kris and Tao were smiling while Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun watching everything carefully.

"Eun Sang, my coffee partner" Minseok entered the room with two mugs and my face broke into a grin as I took a mug from him.

"Thanks Minseok" I said and Sana groaned, audibly. She had always hated coffee because of how much Minseok drink it. Well couldn't blame my friend because I also loved coffee to death.

"It's Xiumin" Lay chirped. Did I offend him or something? I looked at Minseok and he chuckled.

"It's okay. You can call me anything you want" he said and I nodded, awkwardly "Lay is just.. confused" he grinned. Everyone resumed their works and talked about random things that I was grateful for because I hated being the center of attention.

"So you like coffee?" Luhan tilted his head, and I looked up at him. He had been standing beside me for a while now. I lowered my eyes to see the hot smoke coming up coffee and smiled.