5

"I'm going to grocery store"

I yelled to inform Sana and walked out of the apartment. Minseok or I could say Exo's Xiumin was there, and I didn't want to disturb their time together. So, I came out to breath fresh air and do some shopping.

Plugging in earphones, I shuffled my Playlist to listen to my favorite songs, and smiled to myself when 'Miracles in December' started playing. Chen's vocals were really something else.

Wait.

There were other exo members too in the song, and I was talking about only Chen? I was stupid seriously. Why would I only concentrate on that baby face guy? He was younger than me, and I should not appreciate his flirting.

But, was he flirting last week?

I didn't know. His number was saved in my phone but I couldn't find it in myself to call him. It just felt it weird to call him. I mean he was 'The Exo Chen' and honestly I really thought it was a joke at first.

I didn't know he would take it seriously.

"Oh Eun Sang"

I heard someone say and looked up to see Luhan. I unplugged my earphones and waved at him.

"Hey Luh-"

He placed a finger on his lips and shook his head, his eyes wide with fear. Oh! I smacked my forehead and bowed to him in apology. I should not go around yelling his name.

He was an exo member.

"I'm sorry" I apologized as he came to me with a warm smile. He pushed his cap down and looked around.

"It's okay" he said and bit his lip "So, what are you doing here?" he asked, pushing his hands inside the pockets of his jacket.

"Grocery shopping" I replied and gestured towards the store, which was few steps away from me now.

"Oh okay" he mumbled and started staring at his shoes awkwardly. What was he doing right now?

"I heard you guys are going to shoot some reality show soon" I said to ease the uncomfortable situation and fortunately it did the trick.

"Yeah. We're leaving for that soon. We even bought matching jackets for it" his childish smile made me chuckle.

"That's good" I said "So what are you doing here?" I asked as we started walking side by side towards the store.

"I was here to pick up Xiumin but then I saw you coming out of the apartment alone, so I kind of followed you" he scratched the back of his head.

"Well...thank you" I cleared my throat "But I'm fine. Really" I glanced at him "I want to do things on my own and you know stand on my own feet"

"Oh" he stopped walking and stepped back "I'm sorry. I disturbed your time and-"

"No no no no" I shook my head and laughed lightly "I'm actually glad that you care about me. I didn't intend to offend you"

"I... I just want you to be alright" he mumbled and I nodded my head, smiling "Sana's friend is my friend too. Right?" he said with a small smile.

My lips parted in surprise. I mean first Chen and now Luhan as friends? I must have served our country in past life. I giggled at the thought and nodded my head "We're friends Luhan" I told him.

"So.. umm.. you want me to accompany you to store?" he asked, shifting his weight from one foot to other.

"No. I'm fine" I waved off "You go and do your work. Good luck with your reality show" I gave him a thumbs up.