17

"There's no one at your place. Right?"

I looked to my side and smiled before shaking my head. "Your reunion can wait." I winked at Sana and she chuckled.

Yes.

My best friend was back in the country and this time it was for a long period. We exchanged a few things about each other's life as the driver drove us to the house and how she spent her time in the China. I told her about the latest job I had in my hands and how fast I was growing up (kidding). I didn't ask her reasons for leaving us directly because I didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

She could tell me when she was comfortable with it.

"We're here." I said and she nodded as we climbed down the car. "You're not going back to the China. Are you?" I asked her again.

"No. I'm fine here in my home country." she replied as maids loaded off her luggage.

I grinned at her response and gestured her to come inside. "Come inside." I said and turned around to see Jongdae standing there.

"Who's here? I saw maids taking bags inside." he said and my breath hitched.

"Ch-Chen?" Sana said.

I gulped and turned around to see him standing there, confused. Damn! I haven't told him yet but here he was already face to face with Sana.

"Sana?" he looked stunned and I smacked myself mentally.

"What are you doing here?" I panicked because I knew Sana didn't want to meet any of the exo members right now. "I'm sorry I didn't know they were here." I apologized to Sana. "It's early morning and you're-"

"I-I wanted to surprise you." he scratched the back of his head and I cringed when I noticed Sana's amused reaction. I hadn't told her about my relationship with Jongdae yet.

"It's okay." she went to him and smiled warmly. "How are you Chen?" she asked and I looked around nervously for any sign of Minseok.

"You might want to leave Sana." Jongdae said and my eyes widened when I saw Minseok coming from the house. It felt like everything stopped there as they stared at each other but surprisingly Minseok didn't say anything, just passed by our side and drove away.

It went like that many times, whenever Minseok would come face to face with Sana, they would ignore each other or one of them leave the place until one night that misery ended up finally.

I still did not know details about the real issue with the couple but didn't try to pry them on it. They were together now and it was way better than the last time for me.

I was happy for my two best friends.

Jongdae and I spent time with each other better than before. We went to America and roamed around the streets, hand in hand, without any fear. The credit goes to my new friend I met there, Hana. She and Sehun helped us a lot.

"I want my mother to meet you." Jongdae encircled his arms around me and I hummed. We were chilling as it was weekends and I was way to happy to get a chance to spend some time with him finally. "I'm serious woman." he pecked my cheek.