Epilogue

I fell on the bed of our small dorm room and sighed deeply. Debut was in few months and regular practices were draining my energy but it was necessary too. I couldn't mess up on the stage.

"Hey." Luhan sat on the small bed beside me and I raised my head to meet his eyes. He looked sad and I furrowed my brows as I dragged my lazy ass off the bed and sat up.

"Is everything alright?" I asked and he hummed.

"I liked a girl and she... She got married last week. I just came to know about it now." he gave me a sad smile and I raised my brows. Luhan liked a girl?

"You never told us about it." I said. "Who was she? Did she cheat on you? I mean she married someone else and-"

"She didn't even know me." he closed his eyes and huffed out a breath. "I met her one time when I went with Minseok to meet her. She is his friend. I couldn't tell Minseok because he was too overprotective about her." he explained. "I had my face mask on and sat on the far away corner because I was too shy to meet her. She is so beautiful." his eyes held so much warmth and I felt bad for the guy.

My mind went back to the girl I had met last year and sighed. She was beautiful too. Why was she so sad that day? I wondered and jumped startled when Luhan placed a hand on my shoulder. "You okay buddy?"

"I should be the one asking you that." I gave him a look and he shrugged before laying down on the bed. "Why didn't you approach her first?"

"I was coward." he replied. "I am regretting it right now. I just wish to have that one chance to get her back. I'll take it in a heartbeat." he mumbled as he glanced at me and I raised my brows. "I hope she gets divorced." he grinned.

I smashed pillow on his face and he chuckled lightly. "That's low Luhan." I grumbled and shook my head. Minseok entered in the room and we fell silent. "Hyung." I waved at him and he gave me a lazy smile.

"Come out. I've someone you need to meet." he gestured me and Luhan to follow him out and we stood up from the bed to follow him out to the living room. He introduced us to his friend Park Sana but I hardly believed she was his friend with the way they were sneaking glances to each other but I didn't comment.

Maybe they needed time to tell us about it or I was being delusional.

We debuted as 12 and even though it was hectic at first I enjoyed my time with my members and fans. It wasn't that easy to get to the top and we worked hard, sleepless nights and distancing ourselves from the simple pleasures of life was tough but we gave up it all to have that one smile on the faces of our fans. EXO-ls supported us so much. I became close to Sana with passing time since she officially announced her relationship with Minseok hyung and trust me when I say she was the perfect girl for Minseok hyung.

I went to China in between my schedules and met that girl again. She was about to get hit from a car when I grabbed her by arm and pulled her away from the danger approaching her. She looked so fragile and something cracked in my heart the way she joined her hands and asked me to stay silent and not give her presence away. Was it a fate? That I was meeting her twice? Someone was behind her and she was so scared, I didn't want to interfere in her life but when I heard her conversation with her dad over the phone, my resistance broke down.

She asked for my phone and I gave it to her. I never planned to eavesdrop but my curiosity got the best of me and I heard her talking to her father. It was heartbreaking for me to hear her tell her story of her abusive marriage but the way her face went blank I knew that her parents didn't support her. I wanted to take off my face mask and ask her about her life and what made her cry? I wanted it so bad but she didn't give me a chance and walked away.