13

Heaven.

That was what it felt like.

Opening my eyes, and seeing my man laying beside me made my heart swell with happiness. He looked so innocent and beautifully precious there, his one hand holding mine and other on my arm.

A gentle smile crossed my face. "Jongdae." I whispered and caressed his cheek. He stirred a little and then his eyes fluttered open. I grinned. "Good morning."

"I want to sleep more." Jongdae whined a little and pulled me closer. A gasp escaped my lips and he realized his doing as he sat up quickly. Dammit! Way to ruin his mood Eun Sang!

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and sat up. He cleared his throat and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm just not so habitual of closeness right now."

"It's not your fault." he turned to give me a lazy smile, and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "I'm fine with it girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" I raised my brows and his smile flattered.

"I.. I thought.. we you know how-"

I giggled and became a little brave as I pecked his cheek. "You're cute Jongdae." I said, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You scared me." Jongdae huffed out a breath and then gave me a fake glare. "Do you want me to punish you?"

My eyes widened at his comment, and he looked at me baffled. Shaking his head hurriedly, he surrendered his hands up. "I didn't mean it like that."

I gulped. Averting my eyes from him, I bit back my smile but my brows furrowed when I saw an envelope on the floor. It looked like someone slipped it through the door. I started climbing down the bed when Jongdae placed a hand on my arm.

"Are you mad? I'm sorry. Don't go." his eyes were sincere and I smiled lightly.

"I'm not mad. I understand." I said and then climbed down the bed. "There is an envelope here and I don't have any idea of it." I muttered as I took the envelope in my hands.

"What is it?" he also joined me there and I tore it up. "Sana?" I frowned as I read the initials. Why was she sending letter in my room?

Something snapped inside me and I ran towards the door as I rushed out to see an empty room beside mine. Sana's stuff was gone. She left.

"What's going on?" Jongdae grabbed my elbow and turned me around as tears filled in my eyes. Everything was falling on place slowly but a part of me did not want to accept it.

It wasn't happening.

It could not be happening.

"Eun Sang." Jongdae whispered and I looked up at him. Tears flowed down my eyes and he cupped my face. "Ssshhhh. Tell me."

"She's gone. Sana is gone." I hiccuped, shaking my head. My mind was on overdrive and I didn't know what to do anymore. Jongdae looked confused and hugged me to him.

"No. She's not gone. What are you saying?" he murmured and caressed my hair gently. I moved away from him, and unfolded the letter with shaky hands.