19

[To clear your confusion the time line right now is ending of 2017 and the time line in Baekhyun's story where he is dating right now is starting of 2017. ]

"Here."

I gave her a mug of coffee and she bowed before taking it from my hands. "Thank you unnie." Hera smiled greatful.

I scanned her face and noticed how much she had changed over the months. I still remembered the day Baekhyun had introduced her to us as his girlfriend. That dinner was full of chaos but I truly enjoyed her company.

"How have you been?" I asked and she looked up to smile at me.

"I'm fine. How are you unnie?" she asked. "How's Sunhee? Fei unnie? Other exo members?" she looked at me expectantly.

I chuckled. "Everyone is fine." I told her and sipped my coffee. "So what are you doing nowadays?" I tried to engage her in conversation and glanced at my phone.

Baekhyun.
'Noona, make her stay in there please. I'll be there in a few minutes.'

I bit my lip and replied 'okay' to him before turning my attention back to the girl sitting in front of me. She was silently seeping her coffee and I could feel her awkwardness.

"I'm just doing random projects and practicing singing and dancing." she replied and looked at me. "It's crazy we're meeting after so long time." she shook her head.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "I still remember that dinner. Boy was it funny when Fei got drunk!" I joked and she giggled adorably. "I still remember her speech."

"Me too." she said. "My birthday dinner was an epic event." she grinned widely and grabbed her phone to text someone I guess. I sipped my coffee and waited for Baekhyun to arrive.

I didn't know if I was doing a right thing or not, but Baekhyun deserved it I guess. God! it was tough to deal with this situation when I knew what happened between them. I heard a knock on the door and the next thing I saw was Baekhyun in the living room.

"Hera." he breathed out.

I watched Hera stiffen on her seat and she looked at me like I had just betrayed her. She wasn't wrong though. "I-I'm sorry. Please give him a chance Hera." I begged.

Hera stood up and laughed bitterly. "A chance?" she looked at me. "I've given him a chance unnie and you know what he did with it? He broke me all over again." she said and I noticed how she clenched her hands in fist.

On the second thought, I shouldn't have told Baekhyun about Hera being here. Seeing her like this was breaking me apart.

"Hera. Look at me. Please." Baekhyun said and I closed my eyes. There was so much pain in his voice and I didn't know if I should feel bad for him or not. It was his fault that he was here in this situation.

"Look at you?" Hera turned to face Baekhyun. "I'm looking at you and you know what? I don't feel a bit of emotion. It's all gone." she glanced at me and smiled.

"Hera-" I started, feeling guilty.

"Thanks unnie. I think I needed it." she ran a hand through her hair and grabbed her purse from the couch. "I know now that I'm completely done with him." she said.