Chapter 10

The amount of the items in the lost and found box was growing every day. Didn't the owners realized what they have lost?

There was a laptop, yet again. Not Yoongi's, she would have known how his laptop look like. The clothing items, shoes, pants, shorts, sweaty gym clothes, notebooks and the list went on. She was about to put the items that she collected recently into the box when her phone alerted an incoming message.

YO: Did you happen to see a black flash drive in dance studio B?

Jae: Is that question 1 for the day?

YO: Oh man, I should have known you would say that. Okay question 1

Jae: Yes, I'm about to drop it in the box

YO: NOOOOOO it would be crazy looking through that mess. Hold it for me, I'll see you at the stairwell.

It was 3 p.m. and Jae headed to her spot. She was yawning hugely and was in no mood for a chat. All she could think of was that she wanted to nap. Badly. Yoongi appeared not long after, much to her delight. She took out the flash drive and held it out for him to take, with all the intention of shooing him off straight away.

"Thank you!!" said Yoongi gratefully as he took the flash drive and hugged her. He was gone as fast as he was there.

Jae was stunned. If she was still in the states and he's from there, she wouldn't mind much. Friends hug each other regardless of their gender. This is South Korea and it's not a norm.

She didn't feel sleepy anymore.

*****************************************

A really short post, I know. I will post up the next chapter next week. Chapter 11 is long and 12 is waaaay longer.

Stay tuned! Stay safe and take care!