Not Here

I was inspired to do this story thanks to 2gether The Series ep 12 but I was stuck for so long. Since I wanted to come up with a new concept of story I never made before (marriage life). Like I want more emotions involve as if we are on rollercoaster.

However, I am still lacking on writing stories but when I realized I have already wrote so much about the plot  I decided to post it.

Nevertheless, I hope everyone who will read my story are satisfied enough with my story. I'll try to be a better writer next time. Everyone is welcomed to comment and vote for the chapters that you like.

Please enjoy Bloom Lovers, Bloom Together.

Roaring voices of parents, supporting their pre-school children running on tracks to the finishing line are heard loud and clear into Metawin’s ears. As the children are encouraged by their parents, not a single soul of them run lazily. Most of them, with cute chubby faces and heavy sweats under scorching sunlight, try to sprint like an Olympic athlete to the long awaited ribbon at the end. 

“GO LIGHT! COME ON SWEETHEART YOU GOT THIS!”

Win shouted loudly that his voice cracked and blood vessels are visible on his neck. Win is trying his best to support his 5 years old son. Light, similar to his name, run as fast as lightning to the finishing line as soon as he heard his papa’s cheering. He begins to speed up, takes wide strides with his short legs and uses each last bit of his energy.

“GO LIGHT! GO SWEETHEART!”

With Win’s last cheering, Light leaves all his competitors behind and sprints forwards. The five-year-old boy catches his breathes, bends his upper body forward and rests his hands on knees. He hears a loud pop of balloons and cheering of crowds. He smiles in satisfaction when he is the first one to arrive at the finishing line.

“Light! you did it baby!”

Win runs up to his son, hugging him from the front, pulling Light into his embrace. Win is proud of him, the one who used to be so timid but now, Light is bold and confident.

“YEAH I DID IT! I WON I WON!” the little boy jumps in Win’s embrace.

Light backs away from his papa. He moves his head to Win’s left and right side, searching. However, the curious kid is not satisfied, he tips on his toes and stretches his neck like a giraffe. Looking carefully into crowd of adults ahead of him. Searching for something, searching for a certain someone- frowns form on his forehead-.

“papa! Up!”

Light demands Win to carry him in his arms. The little boy again continues his mission of searching.

Win knows exactly what is Light looking for and his heart feels heavy. He didn’t want to break his son hopes again. A small pout makes its way on Light’s lips. Win fakes a smile, trying to form white lies.

“Light, honey, daddy is-“

“not here.” Light cuts him off faster. In the blink of an eye, the blissful moment of happiness and victorious smile on Light’s face vanish. The little boy lowers his head.

His answer is a dissapointed statement--the repeated statement that Light has been listening for millions of times.

Win purses his lips into thin line, he sighs in defeated with his son. Win ruffles Light’s thick jet-blacked hair when the little boy snuggles into his neck. A quiet sniffle, almost like a whisper, is let out by Light. Win’s chest tightened when he hears his son soft cries, missing his dad.  

“Papa is sorry Light. Daddy…” Win gulps in bitterness before he continues,

“is just too busy.”