Why now?

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

The four level mansion on top of a mountain owned by Vachirawit, who lives with Metawin starts to go busy around 10 am. A group of close friends visit their house to prepare Light's birthday party tomorrow.

The birthday party will take place on the 4th floor, Light's favorite spot in the mansion. All Light's play station is set up there, you name it all: PS 4, Xbox, VCR Game. There is also a mini theater and mini library. Board games like chess, monopoly plus UNO Games, Nerf and a collection of RC Cars.

There is an enormous transparent glass sliding door which separates the 4th floor into 2 areas: Outside and inside. On the outside area, a wide and spacious rectangular pool that swallows up from the middle space to the very edge.

"You build another slide again?" Tap asks Win as he noticed a new additional tube. Currently, they are decorating the inside area.

"Yeah, Light said the red one is not fast enough." Win replies to him as he pumps air into another balloon.

Tap shakes his head to the left and right, "That spoiled brat, you should stop spoiling him too much."

"Nah, you're just jealous" Win fires back at him, smirking widely.

"If I knew Bright would be THIS rich, I would snatch him from you back then." Both of them stand up to glue balloons on the wall.

"Like hell you would" Tap climbs up a metal stair to the top wall while Win holds him on the ground.

"Oh you bet, of course I would. He said without hesitation that makes Win a bit surprised.

"You're sucks" Win can't believe his own best friend had a thought to steal his lover.

"Hey, not my fault okay? He flirted with me first." Tap signals with his hand for Win to pass another balloon.

"yeah, right." Win scoffs, Bright would never do that.

"DAMN right, He stares at my butt!" "What the fuck Tap?!" Win slaps his butt.

"What?! We all know my butt is thicker than you Metawin" Tap wriggles his butt to give Win a better view.

"Then I guess, I have much better boobs than you because Mike keeps on staring at me." Win teases him.

"yeah, right." Tap tries to ignore him but Win is not letting him go.

"Fuck yeah, everyone has a thing for my boobs" Win replies while winking at him.

Out of sudden, Win is attacked. "IDIOT! STOP SHOVING YOUR BUTT ON MY FACE!"

Accidentally, instead of pushing the butt away, Win clumsily pushes Tap together with the stair to the left side. Tap, whose feel his body is falling down, desperately clung onto the stair.

"AGHHH WINNN! WIN HELP!" "OH GOD TAP!" the boys scream.

Before Win is able to run after the falling Tap, Bright and Mike manage to save him faster. Both of them hold onto the opposite side of the stair to stable it back on the ground.

"Shit babe, you almost gave me a heart attack." Mike looks at Tap, holding him tight on his back.

"What the hell are both of you doing?" Bright darts his eyes back and forth to Win and Tap.

Win feels guilty but grateful, if not because of Bright's and Mike's quick actions, Tap is probably headed to hospital right now.

However, as soon as Win sees Bright's hand on Tap's butt, he loses himself.

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HIS BUTT? STOP TOUCHING!" Win stomps towards Bright and slaps his hand off the butt.