Misson 2

It's been 2 and half hours already, almost lunch time but Bright and Laura aren't done yet.

Well, Laura isn't.

"Ms. Laura, this is perfect, there's nothing much we can change."

Bright nods his head while reading to the document in detail. He is focusing too much on that piece of paper, definitely not what Laura expects.
No one ever ignored her before, and that should include Bright.

"No, here. Do you think this enough? I think we should add more solutions." She lies and moves closer to the table.

"Solutions? Where?" Bright asks, furrowing his eyebrows. Did he miss out on anything?

Laura smirks, she stands from her seat and walks to Bright immediately. In her short miniskirt and thin top, she hovers over Bright on her high heels as she pretends to help Bright.

"Hmm, I think it's here" She almost squishes Bright with her big breasts but Bright avoids it faster.

He throws the paper on the table at his right side. "Ah, I need a coffee." 

Bright pushes himself on the wheeled office chair backwards, away from Laura. He grabs the Velence tumbler, opens the lid and gulps down a good amount. The bittersweet coffee manages to distress the stresses Bright is having at the moment.

Why did I accept this project?  
Bright asks himself, regretting his decision.

Bright knows that Laura has some hots on him. He knew it since the first time they met, when their fathers introduced one another in a meeting years ago. At that time, Bright's father encouraged Bright to even date her, for more business connections.

However, what they didn't know is the existence of Metawin, the hot young CEO of Velence, who is his boyfriend of 3 years.

Laura grinds her teeth,

why is he so difficult?!

She calmly takes the paper and seats herself on Bright's office table. Her miniskirt rides up too high when she crosses her legs and places the paper on her exposed thighs.

"Isn't it too hot in here?" Laura unbuttons her white blouse top.

"Why is it so hot today?" Win turns off his car's engine, grabs 2 big paper bags from the front passenger seat and goes out from his BMW. He walks to the enormous glass automatic sliding door but not before he hands him the key to Pick, the valet.

"Welcome Mr. Metawin, usual?" Pick greets him with a friendly smile.

"Hello Pick, yes please." Win gives him the key and enters the 50 floors building owned by his husband. As soon as Win steps inside the building, all the workers on the ground floor welcome him, bowing in a neat line.

"Oh guys, please stop. Continue your work, don't mind me." Win shows them his contagious infamous bunny smile. Instantly, those who see his smile can't help but smile at him too.

"Mr. Metawin, what a surprise. We are not informed about your visit beforehand." Lia, the receptionist, Win befriends for years now. She follows Win and leads him to the private elevator.

"I didn't tell Bright either. Just a short visit, I was shopping. He's upstairs right?" Win asks Lia.

"Yes, from the morning. The meeting hasn't ended yet." Lia informs Win as they go inside the elevator. Lia pushes the button '48'.

"What meeting?" Win turns his head to the left to see Lia.

"The one with Ms. Laura Chenparot from FlorCom."

God, seriously

Win sighs and rolls his eyes.

Bright sighs and rubs his temples when he watches Laura close to strip off her top on his table.

"I thought we talked about this Laura, stop" He stares deadly at her with folded arms.

"We did, but I never agree on anything." She stops unbuttoning the last three buttons, enough to reveal her sexy breasts to Bright.

"What do you want more from me Laura? Isn't it enough?" Bright stands from his seat, both hands inside the pockets. He is frustrated, if only he listens to Win.

"I want you Bright, you know I love you first." Laura confesses. She stares sadly into Bright's eyes, a wave of pain pierce inside her heart.

"You're not. You don't want me, you just want to mess with Win aren't you?"

"N-no. Why would I?"
"You're mad because I choose him."

Bright had enough of Laura's childish behavior.

Laura Chenparot, is the dream girl of every male on Earth. Or so she thought. She's rich, smart, a career woman. She is what every man wants, they fantasize about her and every woman envies her. She is a powerful, independent woman.

Laura Chenparot always gets what she wants. Hence, when Vachirawit rejects her for Metawin, a guy who has nothing compared to her, she's MAD mad. She has never been humiliated and insulted before by anyone, by any man in her life.

"Why Bright? Why him when I am here?" Laura lowers her gaze and head from Bright down to her laps.

"I told you, I love him."

"That's bullshit!" She yells in high pitch screams.

"A man can't love another man!" Angrily, Laura abruptly stands from the table and walks to Bright.

She points her finger to Bright then herself.

"A man is supposed to love a woman!" She stands a few feet from Bright, her hands grips Bright's coat.

"You're supposed to love me!" She hits Bright's chest multiple times. Laura can't take her defeat, she can't accept that Bright doesn't want her and that she lost her love to the opposite gender.

Laura wraps her arms around Bright tightly, she keeps on saying "why Bright why?" like a mantra. She couldn't let Bright go, she can't. Not when Metawin is still winning over her.

"Let me go Laura. Now." Roughly, Bright pushes her off his body using forces. She bumps into the rigid black table on her back but she manages to steady herself by leaning against it. It hurts, not only her body but also her pride.

Due to the loud noises in Bright's office, Gun peaks through the blinders. He sees documents and papers on Bright's table all messed up, they are all over the place. Just by how intense Bright and Laure are glaring at each other, he knows something's up.

In a blink of an eye, Laura throws herself on Bright forcely.

"LAURA!" Bright yells her name as he is trying to stop those wet kisses on his neck.

WHAT THE FUCK?! Gun's eyes are popping out.