How We Were

It is Tuesday, and Win is busy preparing Light’s birthday party. Usually Light will suggest the theme, but this year Light wanted a real surprise for him. So Win and his creative friend, Mike, come out with various of themes but nothing is good enough for Light.

“no Pokemon, all my friends will be Pikachu.” Light simply shakes his head while eating ice cream in front TV. He sits between his papa and uncle Mike. Both adults are working their brain to guess Light’s wanted theme since the little boy is not giving them any hints.

“I love Scooby Doo but I don’t want to be a dog”

“Light, you don’t have to be a dog, there are humans”
"no! Scooby is the best!” Light replies to his Uncle Mike.

“Mickey Mouse?” “No”
“how about Transformer?”

“Papa I want to be a human!”
“Ow” Win is taken back.

“Popeye? Teen Titans? They are strong buddy” Mike tries to persuade the little boy.

 “yes but no. I want to be strong and brave but not them”

“Would you like Wolverine honey?"
" No"

Mike and Win both spread their body all over the sofa, giving up. It has been a whole 2 days since they play test-my-patience-game with Light.

They really need to decide a theme so it is easier for Mike to decorate the house and Green to bake a suitable birthday cake. Thank God, all the food is prepared by Toptap.

OH Win forgot about Light’s costume! Gun should have been receiving idea on how Light wanted his tailored costume to be.

Later that night, Win is sitting on the Queen-sized bed alone, figuring out the theme. He is leaning his back against the headboard, thinking hard about Light’s 5th birthday party. Win wanted each of Light’s birthday to be memorable, grand even for Light to remember because who knows which one will be Light’s last one to celebrate with Win?

Light might stop enjoy celebrating birthdays when puberty hits him because teenage boys never care much. Or sooner, Light might stop celebrating his birthday with Win as he will spend his time with his girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband, and even with his own kids when the times comes.

“oh Lord, help. What is it, what theme Light probably wants?” Win is forcing his brain to work harder. Win is too focus on the problem that he did not notice Bright enters the room, grabbing towel to shower and even already out of the shower.

Bright is drying his wet hair when he sees Win is biting his lower lips too hard, thinking too deep.
Bright walks to his side of bed and lays beside Win. He watches Win’s forefinger move fast, sliding up and down on his iPad screen, looking at some sort of pictures.

Curious, Bright also sits on the bed beside Win.

“what are you doing?”

Bright asks too close into Win’s ears which absolutely shocked Win by the sudden voice in his dark room.

“shiyya Bright, you scared me. Since when were you home?” Win turns to Bright, surprised.

“long time ago. You really didn’t hear me at all?” Win nods his head.

“welcome home, sorry. Have you eat yet? Do you want anything?”
“no I’m good. I had dinner meeting.”
Win hums.

Win brushes his hair in frustration and hiss. “what’s wrong? Is it about the party?” Bright asks Win.

“yeah. The theme is not yet decided. Me and Mike had tried many themes but nothing seems to be Light’s liking. I am not a good father if I can’t even know about my son’s favorite!” Win lays flat on the bed, closing both his eyes, trying to calm down.

A few seconds later, Win feels a hand placed on his head crown and thumb gently caressing his forehead.

“calm down babe. Come here, let me help you.” Bright takes away the iPad from Win’s hold and put it on his lap. Using his free left hand to check all the cross out theme prepared by Win while the right hand is still busy pampering his lover.

Win opens his small eyes and stares at his lover above him. Bright has his thick lips forms a cute pout and black round eyes glued to the screen.
Every now and then Bright would tilts his head to left and right whenever he is kind of hesitate. At times, he would nod his head, making a silent agreement with himself.

Even in dimmed room with only bed lamps in the dark of night, Bright never fail to flutter Win with his prince-like features.

Bright has thicker black eyebrows, long eyelashes and big round eyes. His tan skin is so different from Win’s but they are never less beautiful. Bright’s prominent tall nose, thick red plump lips and sharp jawline are much appreciated by Win.

He likes to boop that tall nose with his small one and leaving special kisses on the sharp jawline. But the thick red plump lips are forever his favorite place when kissing Bright.

Back in their dating days, their group of friends would tease on how horny they both were. Bright always backfired the teasing with a proud ‘so? He’s amazing anywhere, anytime’, leaving a speechless red apple Win snuggles into his chest, hiding.

Win chuckles to himself when he reminiscing the old days. Yeah sure they made out a lot because Bright can’t stop himself when Win gives him the green light.

Bright is a man with an adequate amount of self-control but he won’t miss the chance when Win deepen the kiss, hands locking Bright’s head and tongue dancing their together. Heck Win will never forget one beautiful night they spent on his birthday.

“Happy Birthday peaches.”
Bright wished Win.

They were having a night date to celebrate Win’s birthday together. They were eating dinner on the rooftop of Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Bangkok where Bright booked perfectly for Win the whole night. Win and Bright had a perfect Chinese cuisine which is Win’s favorite. And now, it’s time for Win’s special gift.

“here, open up. I hope you like it.” Bright said.

“Bright, you have more? This fine dinner is enough love.” Win was very happy tonight. Bright handed him a big rectangular white box.  Carefully, Win observed the box and he gasped when a huge letter of “Balenciaga” in the middle of the plain white box. 

“Bright, you didn’t..” Win eagerly opens his gift. Win had his eyes blinked non-stop when his dream bag laid right in front of him. It was black in color, a middle size bag. It has colorful graffiti patterns all over.

“it was supposed to be yours during our anniversary, but I kinda want it to be more perfect for you. Only you.”

Bright walked to Win and lifts the bag out of box. He presented Win the front view nervously. This time, Win gasped even louder. He had his hands covered his mouth and eyes were out of their pockets. Among all those graffiti patterns, stood out proudly his name ‘Metawin’ in green neon, his favorite color.  

“Bright, did you.. that’s my name!”
Win asks in awed.

“y-yeah. Do you like it babe?”
Bright anxiously wait for Win’s answer. Bright actually custom-made the bag for Win, that’s why it took months for the bag to arrive in Thailand.

“FUCK I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU!”

Win left his seat and planted a long sweet kiss on Bright’s lips. Their lips fit onto each other and moved in sync. Win wrapped his long arms around Bright’s neck, closing his eyes completely. With the bag still in Bright’s hand, he pulled Win closer to him, resting his shorter arm on Win’s waist.

At first, the kiss was initiated by Win and Bright had no problem when his taller boyfriend took in control that night. However, the longer they kissed, the more turned on Bright was. They are literally eating each other’s face. So Bright snatched back his power control from Win and passionately savored Win’s lips on his.

“ahhh.” Win moaned when Bright sucked his lower lips.

“should we get a room Babyboy?” Bright asks teasingly. 

Win’s face flushed red but he nodded anyway.