Trust Him

In the end, Light arrives at his school at 9:45 am. This is the first time Light ever comes late to school.

"Oh Light, I thought you will be absent today." Light escapes from Bright's embrace and greets his class teacher with a big hug.

"Sorry Ma'am, I woke up late today." Win apologizes and hands Light his school and lunch bags.

"Papa and Daddy took a long shower today, sorry teacher." The innocent boy said truthfully.

"Well, that's fine. I'm letting you go this one time only cause you're a good boy." The teacher ruffles his head and urges him into the class for the third period lessons.

"Goodbye sweetheart!" "Have fun buddy," Win and Bright bids their son goodbye.

"I WILL!" Light screams back to his parents and waves goodbye before entering the building.

The two pairs of lovers drive straight to the mall, chilling at Starbucks for their breakfast before hunting missions.

"Win! Let's buy all the Avengers stuff there!" TopTap points to Toys "R" Us on the far left, already pulling Win's arms.

"Ai' Bright, let's buy all the balloons and popping stuff there" Mike pulls Bright's arms and walks to a shop on the far right.

Bright and Win glances at each other and before they can say anything else, they are separated.

"So, mind to tell me what is going on?" TopTap asks Win directly.

"tell you what?" Win tries to run from his question.

"Don't play dumb now Metawin, are you guys like together again?" TopTap asks again.

"What do you mean 'together again'? We are not an on and off couple-thingy, we are married."

Bright answers Mike's question in full defense. Did Win say they separated or something?

"Sorry my bad. I mean, many things happened these past few years especially between both of you."

"Did Win tell you anything?" "Well, not me but my boyfriend. And my boyfriend lives with me"

Win and TopTap are childhood best friends, they are each other's secret place.

Usually, Win is either crying talking about Bright or he is already a soulless ghost who keeps drinking bottles and bottles of alcohol in Mike's living room.

Metawin will be at their house either early in the morning or late at night.

"It's t-too quiet at h-home. I'm lonely" Cries Metawin in his best friend's arms at 3 in the morning.

"He's here, Win, Bright is here. With us, with you." TopTap emphasizes.

Win sighs, he definitely understands why his friend is making a huge deal about it, probably Mike too right now. "I know."

"So? Is this just another one-time thing or he is changing for real? Does he finally realize he's been hurting you?"

"He did, I can see he's changing Tap" Win collects all their toys into the basket and moves towards the cashier.

"Really? You sure it is not you who's persuaded by his sweet words and empty promises again?"

Win stops walking, "Do you find me that easy? Crawls back to whoever begs me with their words?" Win questions stunned TopTap.

"No, I didn't mean that. It's just, you love him. You are stupidly in love with him."

"He loves you so much. Sometimes too much that he keeps building up pains you give within himself."