Busy

A furious man slams open his CEO office’s door. He pulls off his black silk tie, unbuttons two buttons which are choking him and takes off his navy blue suit. The man sits on his leatherette chair and quickly checks stack of documents on his table.

The meeting he had earlier went to south when his partner cancels their agreement out of sudden. Not that he cares much, he can get another partnership for his brilliant project but words spoken by the older lad boils anger in him.

The cancelation is due to him being a young CEO. If he, Bright Vachirawit, is the reckless, irresponsible, stupid young CEO as said, ThaiLect Motor wouldn’t be one of the global companies that provides advanced high-tech and grand quality engines all around the world. The older lad talks with arrogance, and dares to downgrade him is unforgivable.

“Sir, here is the new proposal sent by FlorCom for the upcoming project. “

Gun, his secretary informs.

“and Sir, you had calls from-“

“What are my plans for today?”

Bright cuts him, leaving Green with no chance to speak.

“Lunch with Mr. Koo, meeting about Yvais Motorbike’s launching at 2, proposal presentation from FlorCom at 5. And lastly, dinner at 8 with Mrs. Lam.”

Bright listens to all his plans for today but he feels something is missing. He can’t remember what.

“are you sure these are all for today?” Bright asks again. He has no doubt that Gun is excellent at doing his job of reminding him about important matters. Bright is just asking.

“yes sir. And sir, you had calls from Mr. Metawin.”

Gun reports.

Bright ears’ perk at the mentioned of his husband, but he decides to push away as there are so many documents to review.

Sharp at 11:45 am, Bright’s phone rings again as soon as he arrives at a Japanese restaurant.

“hello, Win?”

Bright asks, entering the restaurant, walking straight to the VIP sections.

“Where are you Bright?” Win’s voice at the end of line sounds disappointed.

“I am at a restaurant. Lunch meeting.”

Win let out a betrayed snicker,

“Did you forget again? How many times do you have to break promises?!”

Win sudden anger outburst confuses Bright.

“What are you saying babe? Stop calling me for nothing, I am busy.” Bright is not wasting his time with Win’s nonsense in the middle of the day.

“Fuck you Bright! I had enough of your bullshits. You have a son too.”

The line cut off immediately. Lately all Bright and Win are doing is arguing. They argue almost about everything, almost all about him and Bright can’t never understand that. The harsh tone of Win shocks Bright, he is absolutely confused.

Of course I do. I always have you and Light.

Bright tries to push those harsh statement at the back of his head. He has more crucial things to do. Unfortunately, those words wouldn’t leave him alone.

Bright felt a pang inside his chest every time Win’s words repeat inside his mind.