Mission

Gun, Bright's secretary chokes on his hot coffee first thing in the morning. It's 8:30 am and Mr. Vachirawit is skipping happily into the office.

He smiles at all his workers on his floor even greets a cheerful "Good Morning everyone! Hope we all have a wonderful day today, let's finish our job and go home alright?!"

About 20 workers on the floor freak out, they haven't see a bubbly Bright since the last few years.
But they can't blame Bright for the tension and heavy loads of work. If they have thousands of works, Bright will probably have millions more compared to them.

Moody and stressed Mr. Vachirawit is not delightful, but thanks to the pressures, Bright manages to bring ThaiLect to a global market with his effective and skillful leadership. Especially his communication skill with all his workers which results in them trust and respect each other.

Now, Thailect Company is a big name that is recognized around the world. All those new projects and collaboration with big foreign companies are lining up which means more money coming in. When there's more money, more branches will be opened. And that cycle repeats on and on.

"Good Morning Gun, here's some bread for you."

Bright gives Gun a paper bag of homemade bread.

He then walks into his office in glee. Gun shocked, and so is everyone. As Bright closes his office door, everyone closes their mouths and goes back to their works.

Gun knocks on the door before entering, "Th-thank you Sir-"

"YOU'RE WELCOME!"
Bright cuts off Gun excitedly. He sits on his chair and clears all of the documents and pens to the side. Now, Bright has a big space in the middle of his messy table.

"Do you need anything for breakfast sir? Coffee?" Gun asks.

"Oh no no no. I have this!" Bright rummages inside his black office bag and brings out a white tumbler. He shakes the tumbler with his hands in full excitement to show it to his secretary. Bright is all smiley and very energetic.

Gun is confused as to why his boss is so happy about a tumbler of coffee until he sees the brand 'VELENCE'.

Ah, that's why

Gun whispers to himself, nodding his head.

"Andddd I have breakfast too, same as you. Although mine has a more-"

Meanwhile Bright is boasting about his enormous sandwich made of Italian bread with extra bacon, cheese meatballs, sauce and mayo, Gun eyes the paper bag. It has a brand name SOURI in the middle.

Gun darts his eyes back at Bright who is still talking, more like flexing his breakfast. And all Gun sees in front of him is Mr. Vachirawit who is helplessly whipped to his wedded husband, Mr. Metawin.

The Velence and Souri are Mr. Metawin's hot businesses. He owns both of them but Souri is mostly handled by his sister.

Mr. Metawin focuses more on Velence as the name has a high reputation of a well-known clothes line business especially in Sports.

Their products are highly demanded due to trusted quality products: sports attires, sport shoes down to some bottles/tumblrs. It is designed according to the various necessities of society from ordinary people to trained professionals.

After Light is born, Win mostly works from home as he needs to take care of Light. Maybe until Light in primary school, he will get to his work officially then.

"Oh, yeah, of course sir. Yours is more delicious than mine."

"I know" Bright smiles smugly, satisfied that Gun knows he lost in their non-exist competition.

"I guess your day off yesterday was fantastic Sir?"

"OF COURSE! Just chilling out in my home with my family. Spend time with my son and husband." Bright takes a sip of Win's homemade coffee.

"Ah, perfect! So my dear Gun, what's my schedule for today?"

Bright eats his breakfast while listening to his secretary.

"Nothing much, you have a meeting with FlorCom today at"

Suddenly, the door to Bright's office burst open.

"Hello Mr. Vachirawit. Ah, you're having breakfast?" A sound of clicking high heels echoes in the room.

A woman in brown long coat, grey miniskirt and a white top stands opposite to Bright, beside Gun. She has long blonde hair, her strong perfume mix of flowers and fruits scented the room.

"No, I'm finished. What brings you here, Ms. Laura?" Bright cleans his table, Laura sees all the brands name and she rolls her eyes in pure annoyance.

"I am representative of FlorCom today, dad cannot make it." She hands Bright the documents they need to review together.

"I'm sorry Ms. Laura, the meeting is supposed to be at 10-"

"I changed it, since you said Mr. Vachirawit is free before 10 too."

"Well, you should inform me-" "There's no need to, right Bright?" Laura cuts off Gun.

In all honesty, Gun hates Laura. He hates her among all those girls who tried to get into Mr. Vachirawit pants. But Laura is the only one who still makes moves even after his boss is married. She's really THAT desperate girl.

Just what's gonna happen today? Gun is worried for his boss.

"Alright then, let's head to the meeting room Ms. Laura" Bright invites Laura but she refuses.

"No, just here. There's just two of us today, your room will be perfect for us alone." She stares at Bright intensely and bits her lowers lips. According to Gun, she is eye-raping Mr. Vachirawit.

Sadly, Bright didn't catch all those weird flirty movements.

"Alright, that's fine to me. Have a sit, let's review them." He replies in an uninterested monotone voice.

It's like he's saying: Let's just sit down and get to work

Gun let out a short laugh due to Laura's failed flirting, he loves to see her get embarrassed. Laura notices this and glares at Gun.

Finally, Gun leaves them alone in the room. He keeps the door wide open just in case that witch is planting on something stupid again.

"Can you please shut the door? Privacy." Laura said as she takes off her long brown coat which reveals her thin translucent white top, and her super short grey miniskirt.
If she ever spread her legs, even a little bit, everyone can see straight to her vagina.

Gun knows that the presence- no, the existence of this woman brings nothing but trouble.

"Gun, close it." Bright orders him.

Reluctantly, he closes the door and that witch dares to wink at him.

"What a bitch" Gun mumbles under his breath.