Part 15

3 years later

Sam and I have finally graduated and we finally have the money to buy our own house! We chose one near a park, child care centre and the shops. Everything we need is in walking distance and Sam and I love it. We've been having protected sex but hope to have a baby soon! It's nearly my 21st birthday party and I'm so excited! Isabella is nearly 4 years old and she wants a baby brother or sister. Hopefully, she has one soon!

****

1 month later

It's the night of my 21st and Isabella is at Sam's mum and dads. I'm having a big party and all of our friends are going to be there. We have made so many friends because we took Isabella to a teen-mum centre once she was born. I met so many teen mums that were in my situation and hope Isabella and their kids become friends one day! My birthday was a very big success and I got some flattering news when I got home! Sam and I decided to stay in a hotel for the night with Sophie and Will and in the morning, Sophie and I both got sick! We went out and bought pregnancy tests and took them! We are both pregnant! Sophie and I are so excited. We took Will and Sam out for dinner and announced it to them. Will was a bit nervous but Sam was over the moon! We told Will that he'd be fine because we had a baby at 16 and 17 and we are here now having another one! My parents are so happy and so are Sam's. Lexi is now 14 and its nearly her 15th birthday. I just hope she doesn't end up like me!

12 years later.

"Isabella can you please tell Daniel to get ready for school?" I asked Isabella. Daniel was my second born baby and he is 11. Im having another baby and the whole family is so excited! Isabella is 16 and she's grown up so much!
"Wait, Mum. I need to tell you something." Isabella said.
"What is it honey?" I asked.
"I- um I'm I uh I'm pregnant..." She said.