Episode 1 : the sofa bed

I'm going through and re- writing and editing my chapters cause I wrote these when I was like 13 or whatever I can't remember but it was shit writing so I'm going through and editing (:

The fit <33

———————————————————————-

"For a person who doesn't stop going on about formula one your surprisingly shit at driving." Adam remarked as the three of us got out the car.

"Ha ha!" Jonny said sarcastically, glaring at Adam.

I just smirked and silently agreed with Adam's comment.

"Seriously. Like no control of the vehicle." He carried on.

"No control of the vehicle?" Jonny questioned, just as the alarm of his car started going off.

I jumped and gave him a "really?" Look as he tried multiple times to turn it off, finally succeeding.

"No control of the vehicle." Adam said triumphantly.

I snorted and walked over to the door.

"Well you can drive next time." Jonny spat at him as we walked over to the door.

"Fine. And you can learn from the master." Adam said.

"Master knob face." Jonny mumbled

"Both of you shut up oh my god." I rolled my eyes and walked the rest of the way to the door.

I stopped in my tracks, both of them behind me as we all confusingly looked at the open door, our neighbours dog Wilson sitting in the middle of the corridor staring at us.

We heard the toilet flush and then Jim our rather....unique neighbour came out.

He saw us and stuttered awkwardly

"Oh hello." He greeted

"Uhhh, hi Jim?" I said, scrunching my face up in confusion.

"Jonny." He guessed my name

"Uhh no, jemima." I smiled awkwardly

"Oh yes apologises you're Jonny." He moved his gaze to Adam.

"I'm Adam. He's Jonny." Adam awkwardly pointed to Jonny.

"What are you?...." I questioned, not really knowing what to say.

"Hmm?" He asked, looking down at Wilson and flinching at him.