Episode 14: lord luck

Hello lads, gals and non-binerys

It's been a while yes I know....but before my apologies THANK YOU FOR 6K READS AND 7K ON MY OTHER STORY!

that's fucking insane I can't belive it, I've also posted a few other small stories which I'm sure will go no where but if you feel like helping a sister out go and show them some love.

Anways I'm sorry for not writing I was trying to find a fun episode and I completely forget about this one! If you have any custom episode ideas or requests just comment! Without further hesitation...le outfit.

Like every other Friday night I got out the car, shutting the door and kicking the back of jonnys leg, he was consumed with his phone so almost tripped over straight onto his face

I laughed as he gave me a glare before typing on his phone again, I've become a bad influence to him..

"Are you gonna text him crap all night?" Adam asked as we reached the door.

"Your seeing him in like half an hour." He added as he got the keys out.

"Uhh his fiancé left him two weeks before they're marriage?" Jonny said.

I wheezed a little and covered my mouth. I don't know how I'm gonna last the night.

"How are you gonna keep that one under control?" Adam asked, pointing at me.

"No idea." He sighed.

"I'll try my best." I said, holding my hands up.

"What are you even sending him?" I asked, looking over at his phone.

He pressed play on one of the videos as he unlocked the door and my eyes widened in horror, is it was basicly animal porn.

"Fucking weirdo." I said as he cackled.

I followed him in, my face scrunched up in disgust.

"Thanks for that." I glared.

"Any time." He grinned.

Dad came dramatically down the stairs as I took my boots off.

"There's a leak in the loft:"
He stated.

"Is that Brad Pitt?" I asked

Referring to his white basketball top and shorts

"I think it's Brad Pitt." Adam added.

"A roof tile must have cracked or something." He said walking towards us.

We just grinned at him.

"Maybe the connecting membranes started too rot or.."

"Please go on." I said sarcastically

"Yeah this is most interesting." Jonny said.

"Prannies." He scolded.