Head Back

Jay looked worried and Hailey could see it in his eyes, she knew he must be thinking Erin was working with them but then she realizes something and says,  "Jay, we know her. She won't rat us out." Jay took a deep breath and whispers in frustration, "We don't know that. For all we know, she might be back to her old habits and became attached to this guy." Jay was becoming frustrated by the minute, and right now he was having a hard time trusting Erin.

Adam and Kevin were still in the van, and they both saw Erin and Andre walk out of the restaurant together but that was all they could see, they only had a visual on the restaurant's main entrance door. Both of them didn't know what to do, they just looked at each other in shock and confusion. "Guys, we're headed back to the district to talk to Voight," Adam and Kevin heard Hailey say, they turned to look at the monitors again and saw Hailey and Jay leaving so they decided to do the same.

Back at the district, as Hailey and Jay followed by Adam and Kevin headed upstairs. They could see Sgt. Voight walking out of his office and headed towards them, "What happened out there," Sgt. Voight asks in frustration as he looks at Hailey and Jay, while Kevin and Adam went back to their desks trying to avoid Sgt. Voight.

Kim and Vanessa were at their respective desks, they stayed behind to look for more information on Andre Walker but as the rest of the team came up, they both looked at them and knew that something was not right.

Sgt. Voight was still looking at Hailey and Jay, waiting for an answer but Jay's worries and frustration filled his mind and he didn't even hear what Sgt. Voight said. Hailey could see that this situation was still bothering Jay so she decided to be the one to tell Sgt. Voight, "Sarge," she started, trying to find the right words but she eventually figured that there was no easy way to say it so she just went straight forward, "Erin was there."

The whole room fell silent, Kim was in shock and even if Vanessa never knew Erin she could feel the tension in the room, she looks at Kevin and he signaled her that he'd tell her about it later. Sgt. Voight looks at Hailey in shock as he says, "Lindsay?" Hailey nods and says, "Yeah." Sgt. Voight was about to head back to his office when Sgt. Platt comes up the stairs with someone Sgt. Voight knew all too well.