Show Your Case Part 3

"Did... that just happen?" I heard one of the people comment right below the stage.

We just finished performing to Shinee's Everybody but there was just silence.

After what felt like forever, the audience roared and erupted in cheers and applause.

"Phew..." I heard Zee sigh in relief.

"I thought they hated us. I would have ran away and wouldn't bother waiting for the comments." Yo Chul said as he tried to catch his breath.

We formed a line and bowed to the audience and they cheered once more.

Since I was the unannounced and unofficial leader of the group, I ended up being the spokesperson for the group that's why I had to stand at the end of the line.

Taeyeon-sunbaenim went up on the stage without G-Dragon-sunbaenim and started approaching me. "Wow! Group B of JYP Entertainment ladies and gentlemen!"

The crowd erupted in to cheers once more.

Once the crowd quieted down she continued to speak, "Wow! It didn't feel like a trainee's showcase but of a debuting idol group." The crowd clapped and made some noise from Taeyeon-sunbaenim's comment. "I'm still having goosebumps from it. Sajang-nim, what are your thoughts?"

It was time for the CEO's comments.

We knew that there was no competition in this TV show, they would just want to bring out the best out of every trainee. The real competition starts once they debut.

Why?

Because many trainees might have fans before debut, but they would begin to lose them once they did debut. So there wasn't any guarantee that if you were a crowd favorite now, it would remain the same once you debut.

"For me it wasn't like a performance of a debuting team..." SM's CEO said.

The crowd were stunned by that comment and begun booing. We were also shocked by the comment itself.

"Wait... you guys didn't even let me finish." The crowd began to quiet down to give the CEO a chance to speak. The CEO then continued to say, "It didn't feel like a debuting team's performance because it felt like a comeback performance of an iconic idol group."

The crowd went crazy after that comment that it took a while before they settled down.

"I truly agree with that! Can we have comments from the other CEOs?" Taeyeon-sunbaenim asked.

YG's CEO just shook his head while clapping at us which the made the crowd go along. "What genre or style of music was that?" The CEO of Pledis started asking.

JYP PD-nim picked up his mic and answered for us, "When we were recording this song, JayB-ssi called this genre... EDM with a tinge of R&B..."

"So it really is a new style? Who is JayB-ssi?" Big Hit's CEO asked.

I stepped forward and raised my hand. I smiled at my "former" CEO. He was still the same as ever.

"Waa... How in the world did you do it?" YG's CEO asked.

I slowly lifted my mic and smiled but it earned the scream from many girls from the crowd that I ended up putting it back down. I waited for them to quiet down before replying, "I actually played with the mixer and controls to see how it went. And that's how I found this kind of music. The members actually helped."

The CEOs then turned to the other members who were shaking their heads and were making hand gestures that they had no part in it.

This earned a laugh from the audience and from the CEOs.