City Tour

"I still can't believe that you did that last night." Ji-Eun said.

"I'm still here, aren't I? Of course it happened." I replied.

We were walking in the streets of Thailand. It was around 6PM already. It was her day off before she continues her tour and perform here tomorrow. For now, it was just the two of us.

Last night, we were celebrating with her friends and family. It was really memorable for us. It was like she had a birthday party. I took them to a restaurant to treat them. But we didn't overdo things since we had a flight to Bangkok early in the morning.

Her friends and family went home to South Korea this morning. The time we had together was enough for us to get off from what we were doing and just enjoy life. It was really a good time to relax.

Also, a video of us kissing in her concert spread out online really fast. There were plenty of people who reacted to it. Most were really good comments but some fans hated it. Like I said, not everyone would be happy for us. But my friends and members all called me this morning to confirm it and congratulated me.

I would be flying back to South Korea tomorrow to continue promoting with my members in 2 days. But for now, I would be focusing my time with Ji-Eun.

"But did you really have to fly my family here all the way from home?" She asked.

I nodded. "Well, you look like you were lonely from all the fan cams I saw online. So I had to do something."

She pinched my cheek. "You really are something. But you shouldn't be wasting money like that."

I then pinched her cheek back. "It's not a waste if I'm spending it for you."

I then walked past her while chuckling. She stood there all frozen.

"What are you doing? Let's go." I called her.

She snapped out of whatever she was imagining and started clinging on to my arm while we walked around the night market.

I really love how simple she is. She's not materialistic. I even offered to buy her some stuff but she refused profusely.

"Why? I'm willing to buy it for you. Come on. Pick one." I said.

She shook her head. "It's something that I don't need at the moment."

I chuckled. "So you'll only buy it when you already need it?"

She nodded. "That's right."

I rolled my eyes. "You do realize that some of these items aren't found back home, right? And if they were, it would really be expensive."

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

She then pondered about it. "But how are we going to carry it all back once we're done?"

"So you DO have a lot of stuff in mind." I laughed.

She giggled. "Yeah. But it feels weird that you're the one treating me."

"Why? I'm your boyfriend." I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just not used to someone buying me stuff." She said.

I was also curious. "Really? How about the company?"

She placed her index finger on her chin and pondered. "It's different when it's the company treating you."

"Your ex-boyfriends?" I asked.

She then snapped her head towards me and narrowed her eyes. "Didn't I tell you that you're my first boyfriend?"