A Week Off

"Where am I?" I slowly looked around as the view still seemed so unfamiliar to me.

"You're finally up! Thank goodness!" My manager said before he stood up and ran towards the door to probably call for assistance from the nurses and from the doctors.

As soon as he came back he was with a lot of them.

"How are you feeling JayB-ssi? One of the doctors asked.

"I feel a little bit dizzy." I replied.

He nodded. "Okay. Does your head hurt?"

I shook my head.

He then continued to explain my situation. "That's good. Based on the tests that we conducted, there wasn't any problem. You lost a lot of blood from the severe hemorrhage. By the time you got here, you were already very pale. When we started operating on you, you actually flat lined for almost a minute."

I actually died for almost a minute?

"Thankfully, Chairman Cane came in the operating room and did the impossible. With the help of Dr. Hayashida as well, you were given some medicine that helped your recovery."

So Dom went in the operating room to help. He must have been really too shaken to operate ate first so he couldn't operate right away. He was always like that when it came to his best friend. Even Seiji-hyung intervened by giving me one of his miracle drugs.

It's because of our lives as idols that I often forget that we're actually prodigies in our respective fields. It even surprises me sometimes.

"For now, you'll continue with the treatment. After we do some tests on you today, we can then check and see if you can already be discharged. We still have to check if the stones that hit you gave off any permanent damage." The doctor informed.

I nodded in agreement and processed all the information that the doctor shared. So I nearly died and my friends brought me back to life. I guess this is the 3rd life that I've lived now.

As what the doctor said, the stones were the ones that hit my head. What are the odds to be hit by the stones instead of a book?

Well, at least I didn't die... permanently...

You know what I mean.

I hope everyone isn't too caught up in the situation. I wonder how Ji-Eun is doing. I hope she's not too worried.

"JayB-ssi, I called PD-nim about your situation and have informed him that you're awake. He'll be here later to check on you." The manager said.

"Thank you, manager-nim." I told him.

I then started looking for my phone and wallet.

"Manager-nim, where are my stuff?" I asked.

"I have you're phone and wallet with me." He replied as he gave me back my stuff.

"So... what happened to those people that threw stones at me?" I asked him.

He told me that they were actually spies from a rival company of mine. They came there to actually wait for an opportunity to embarrass ourselves and then attack. According to their statements, they were about to give up but I gave them the opportunity to attack me when I announced my relationship with IU.

It was hard to share this information to the fans since they don't really know that I own multiple trillion dollar corporations. So we had to let the press know that they were saesang fans. They almost got away but Jeong Do got the upper hand and this put them in prison for 7 years. He had to use someone from his law firm in South Korea since many eyes were on this trial.