Project Alpha - The First Challenge Part 3

Are you kidding me? How in the world are we going to get 10,000 views in 24 hours?

Zee tried to ask for an extension. "But PD-nim we-"

"No buts... you guys were able to pull off writing and recording a song in just one night. I'm sure you'll be able to pull off another miracle." She replied and with that, we were asked to have our make-up done.

This is just insane...

"I'm not worried about shooting the video. I'm more concerned with how we can generate that many views in just a day!" Jeong Do said.

"Yeah... how in the world are we going to get that many views?" Seiji-hyung said.

"Based on what I know. Rookies can generate about a million views in just a day. But we haven't even debut yet!" Zhang added.

We were all in deep thought. Zee on the other hand just blurted his idea. "Why don't I just hack it?"

"No! Absolutely not!" We all yelled at the same time.

It wouldn't be worth it if we do so...

I'm a shareholder so I can decide when we will debut, but we chose to be strict with ourselves so it would be worth it in the end.

Show Your Case wouldn't be so awesome if we went through the back door.

But if you think about it...

"On second thought Zee... I want you to do something. Search for trends and use that as tags for our videos. Also, look for the way using SEO to push our videos to the top of the search engines. We can actually fight the fairly, right?" I suggested.

We can always promote the video the way companies promote their websites. The good old SEO.

"Will get to it right now." Zee replied.

I nodded and told everyone what they needed to do. "The rest of you. Get to the dressing room and wear the outfit the stylists provide. We'll hasten this shoot."

Matt-hyung came back in our dressing room and announced, "JYP PD-nim will be providing 3 more make-up artists and they are on their way. My chopper was nearby so I had them use that. There's a landing site on top of this roof so it would be easier to get here."

There were only 2 artists which would take about 30 minutes for them to handle each person. So I decided to add more so we could start shooting before noon.

I nodded at him and gave him a thumbs up. Jeong Do-hyung got our attention as well. "I just got on the phone with the showrunners. They've agreed to give us the footage after the shoot. But we're on our own when it comes to the editing it."

"It's all good. Just make sure that they are not corrupted." I instructed before turning to Zee. "Zee, about the foota-"

"I'll make sure that I'll get it from Jeong Do-hyung later. I've also got the keywords. They are ready to go once the video uploads. I've also added a server that would make the video run on ads." Zee added.

We're making good progress.

The people inside the dressing room were giving us questioning looks.

I even heard a couple of them gossip. "Who are these kids? Why do they have so much power over so many people?" One of the make-up artists asked.

"I know right? I even heard them mention that they had a helicopter on the way just to bring make-up artists." She was dumbfounded.

They continued to gossip.