What Happens in Indonesia, Stays in Indonesia

"Yes, JayB-ssi. She's at her hotel room resting up after her flight. We'll told her to be prepared at around 10AM in the morning. She's yours until then. And oh, we've already informed the hotel about your arrival. So no need to worry." Ji-Eun's manager told me over the phone.

I thanked him and boarded the plane to Indonesia. As soon as I landed in Soekarno-Hatta, Jakarta's International Airport, I immediately looked for the driver that the company hired ahead. After seeing the driver holding up a sign with my fake name on it, I immediately went to him. They already instructed him about me using a fake name. Of course I can't use my real name here. It'll cause chaos.

I boarded the taxi and as we were driving, I really got excited. It's been weeks since I saw her. That's excluding the day that she went to our fan meeting. We barely had time there. Plus, I had a 5-day coma. So I need to really spend time with her.

Wait for me Ji-Eun-ah, I'll give you the surprise of your life.

_________

IU's POV

I felt the sun hit my face as I slowly woke up. I sat down on my bed and started stretching. Then I thought about my boyfriend who was still in a hospital bed in South Korea, and it made me feel lonely.

I sighed. "I wish he was here with me."

Turning to the empty bed beside me, I realize that it was too big just for myself. I wish was here. It would make it feel less lonely.

I then blushed a sudden thought of him being beside me.

"What are you doing Lee Ji-Eun?! Stop thinking about those kinds of thoughts!" I sternly told myself.

I stretched one more time to get the sleepiness away and checked my clock. It's quarter to 7AM here so it was still too early to prepare.

"Should I just take a nap again?" I pondered before shrugging it off and heading back to bed.

When I was about to close my eyes again, I then caught the smell of a familiar food.

"Did I order food or is someone here? Is someone cooking in my hotel room?" I asked myself in worry.

My bedroom was separated from the living room suite and the kitchen. It was a really big room that JYP PD-nim got me. He said that it was JayB's orders and that he'll pay for it. I sometimes wonder why he has so much power over the CEO of the company.

I was a little bit worried about what was going on so I slowly went to the door to take a peek outside.

__________

JayB's POV

After arriving at her hotel room, I slowly snuck inside her room and started preparing to cook. It was almost 6AM on my watch so it would be a while before she would be waking up. She's not really a morning person and she really loves to sleep.

"I guess I should cook faster." I said to myself.

I started preparing sweet potato dishes because these were her favorites. I was also thinking of preparing raw fish but having it over for breakfast would be too much. I decided to treat her to sushi over lunch.

After what seemed like a long time of preparing, I was just preparing the kimchi that I brought from home. I know that she probably misses this already after a few days of being abroad.

As I was setting up the table, I heard the door from the bedroom door slightly open. I snapped my head towards where it was coming from and saw her beautiful morning face peek through the door.