What Happened Next

"PARTY! WOOH!" Jiwoo said excitedly in our car.

Tonight, the different entertainment companies hosted their own parties. Even idols from different companies can come visit. I plan to visit them all later on.

We were all inside our company cars and were now heading towards JYP's grand hall to celebrate with the rest of our labelmates and as well as other artists. Tonight was expected to be a great night!

What could possibly go wrong?

"We can finally rest up now." I said.

"Don't ease up now guys. We still have to finish our practice for the song festival and to finish the choreography for most of our songs in the new album." Matt-hyung said.

We all groaned at what he said.

Can he just chill for like a second?

Sometimes his mother-like features are so high that I feel like I'm being nagged at by my own mother.

Jiwoo rolled his eyes and said. "Come on, hyung. We're about to party for the first time in 3 years! Lighten up!"

I also supported Jiwoo's claim. "He's right you know. Tomorrow's practice starts at 2PM in the afternoon. So relax, hyung."

He raised his hands and said. "Fine! We can have fun even until dawn."

Jiwoo and I cheered and high-fived after he said that.

"But no drinking!" He continued.

Both of us groaned and complained.

_____________________

"JayB-ah! You're finally here!" Suzy-noona hugged me as I arrived in the room.

The music was blaring loud in here. People were dancing while others sat down talking to their fellow members or were talking to other people. Even people from other companies were here. Winner was here together with the group that passed Show Me Your Case which was a group called IKON.

"You look great, noona." I said.

She twirled around showing off her dress. "Like it? It's actually a gift from the company. My members and I were really happy to receive it. This reward wasn't possible if you didn't write us that song."

I shook my head and said, "It was purely because you guys are amazing at what you do. Not because of the song that I wrote for you."

She clung into my arms and said, "Stop being humble. It doesn't suit you."

I slowly removed my arm from her and said, "Noona, we've talked about this."

She rolled her eyes and said. "You're still single JayB-ah. That means I can still do this."

I pinched her cheek before whispering, "I know you're just doing this to make Taecyeon-hyung jelous."

She blushed. "Is it really that obvious?"

I chuckled. "I know that he's the reason why you said yes to being casted in 'Dream High' in the first place. Even though your schedule was really packed. Minzy-noona was supposed to be casted instead of you, but you actually asked PD-nim and Minzy-noona to let you play the role. She, of course, agreed because she knew about your crush about Taecyeon-hyung."

She then covered my mouth as she checked if anyone heard that. "How did you know all that?"

I grabbed her hand and slowly removed it. "Minzy-noona told me. Of course, when I heard it, it made sense why you're so clingy towards me whenever he's around."