The Hunt

"JayB-ah, get off the phone already. We're about to get on stage." Seiji-hyung reminded me.

I gave him a nod while giving a small bow as a sign of my apology. He just chuckled at me while patting my shoulder.

"I'm going to get Yo Chul to stop too. Don't worry." He said.

I gave him a smile and nodded at him.

"Seiji's telling you to get off your phone again, isn't he?" IU was on the phone with me.

It's been almost 3 weeks since we started dating. But because of the fan incident last December, she suggested to keep it a secret for now. She's quite understanding towards the situation as well. Since she'll be on tour, we can't really know if she's safe especially if we'll announce it to the world.

"Yeah. I should go. You should rest and enjoy your day off. You just got back from Taiwan and will be leaving again in 2 days to continue your tour." I told her.

She giggled over the other line which sounded really cute. "I know. When can we idols really have a good break?"

"Umm. When we retire." I answered her.

"Ya! That was a rhetorical question." She answered in a stern tone which made me chuckle.

"Rest up, okay? I'll call you once we finish our schedule for today." I told her.

She then grew silent for a while. "I wish you'd actually have the same day off as me. We could spend time here at home."

I shook my head and chuckled a bit. "Ya... Ji Eun-ah... Stop being cute. How can I leave you and go promote if you keep on acting this way?"

"Then don't promote. Why don't you come here then?~"

I had goosebumps with what she did. "I didn't know you could do aegyo."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." She chuckled.

The manager then went inside the dressing room. "JayB-ssi! We're going to start."

I heard her sigh over the phone. "You should go. Do well on your first fan sign event. Oh! And don't hold any fan's hand. Got it?"

I was shocked at what she said. I didn't know she knows how to be jelous. "But Ji Eun-ah... it's..."

"I'm just kidding! You're so gullible, JayB-ah. Go and make your fans happy! Got it? Fighting!" She replied really cheerfully.

"Thanks! Bye!" I replied before hanging up.

Seriously...

What did I ever do to deserve such an amazing girlfriend?

_______

"1... 2... 3..."

"Take the lead! Hello! We are Alpha!"

The fan sign event officially started...

"So... we've really been looking forward to our first fan sign event after a year of being rookies." I said.

The crowd cheered and it showed that they too were excited for this event.

"Does anybody want to say something before we take a picture and start the event?" I asked the members.

Zee raised his hand and I gave him the signal to speak.

And so he did. "I'm really nervous right now so please bear with me. But I'm also excited to meet you all and get to know the Pack better. I love you guys~"