95 Line

"What's taking him so long?" A man wearing a cap and a mask said.

They were in a café sipping coffee and eating deserts. Some of them were happily chatting while the rest were taking phone calls inside the café.

These group of people were the only ones in the café because they rented it out.

"It's almost 8PM now. I wonder what happened to him." The woman was standing up while looking at the door. She was tapping her foot which made it seem like she's beginning to be impatient.

"Relax, Wheein-ah. He's probably coming back from his shoot. Besides, he's the only one who has a schedule today." Another guy said, She tapped Wheein's shoulder to stop her from worrying.

"Speak for yourself. I have to fly back to LA tomorrow for a shoot." A guy who was leaning on a wall while sipping on his chocolate shake said.

"If you're going to have a shoot tomorrow, then why are you having too much sweets?" Another guy who came from the bathroom said.

"Leave me alone... This is the only time I can escape my manager so let me have this." He replied.

"Oh look! He's here!" A guy who was keeping watch warned them.

They immediately turned off the lights and waited.

________________

"I finally made it!" I yelled as I got out of my company's car.

We were supposed to meet at 7PM but the director decided to shoot the final scene for our pair tonight. So we had to travel to the location and shoot there. It took us this long because IU-noona had another schedule to go to before the shoot. Since it was a surprise shoot, we had no choice but to wait.

"I have to apologize to them. It's 10 minutes to 8PM. I'm really late now." I checked my watch and ran off after I thanked my manager.

"Which café was it? And why does it have to be in Busan? Oh well..." Well of course, Busan is known for its cafés so it had to be here.

I saw a café but it was dark. "Did they already leave?"

My heart ached as a sense of guilt washed over me. I should have cancelled the shoot to come here. This was the only time that our schedules matched.

Well, I'm here. Might as well grab a coffee for myself before leaving.

I sighed as I entered the café.

"Surprise!" A bunch of people yelled and party poppers started popping. The music also turned on.

"Ah! You guys startled me!" I said which made them laugh.

I rarely got startled because most of them knew that I was pretty much stoic.

"What's this all about?" I asked them.

"Well since we were meeting anyway, we wanted to congratulate you for being the first among us 95 liners to ever be on a drama. And a supporting role at that!" Wheein said.

"But what took you so long? Jimin already had his 3rd shake now because of you." Sungjae teased.

"Hey! Leave my milkshake alone!" Jimin went along with the joke which made everyone else laugh.

"Glad to have you here, JayB. Why don't you eat first before we start catching up?" Minhyun said.

I patted his shoulder and replied to him. "That would be great. Ugh. I'm starving!"

___________

This is how we usually are. When we had a matching free time on our schedule, we would meet up. The industry can be too cruel. So we decided to be there for each other to comfort one another and to encourage one another.