The Gathering Part 1

AN: I will now be introducing the important supporting characters in the story – the other 8 prodigies. There are 9 prodigies in this world. JayB is just one of them but at the same time, he is the most successful one among them and is considered their leader. He is the reason why these people became the prodigies because he saw the talent before anyone else did, and he helped in developing those talents. They are very famous but not everyone has seen them all except for those who actually had to go and meet people like the athlete, the fighter and lawyer.

Jin Bo Kim – The Businessman – BizMan

Jiwoo Lee – The Athlete – WooTheSportsmaster

Matthew Nakrop – The Fighter – Sensei

Yo Chul Park – The Chef – KitchenKing

Zihao Yang – The Programmer – ZeeZee

Seiji Hayashida – The Chemist – LaBomber

Shentong Zhang – The Musician – Muzix

Dominic Cane – The Doctor – DocOfTheHouse

Jeong Do Oh – The Lawyer – IamTheLaw

Though they are experts in their field. They will also be joining JayB on his journey as a kpop Idol

______________

In a group chat somewhere...

WooTheSportsmaster; Woo! Finally! After 5 years! We'll get to see each other again!

ZeeZee: Ikr? Ya'll just got so busy! Zzzzz

LaBomber: Look who's talking? We all know you were holed up inside a military base in China Zee! Were they asking you to develop that security system again?

ZeeZee: Yeah... I barely got to play games! T.T

Muzix: You and your games... I went to visit you one time and you were just playing Lineage Online.

ZeeZee: Eheheh... about that...

DocOfTheHouse: Come on guys... don't bully him that much...

IAmTheLaw: Yeah... we're finally gathering again! Wooh!

ZeeZee: T.T you always understand me the most Dom! I missed you guys! Especially you Mr. I-am-in-a-different-country-right-now-and-really-can't-visit-you-because-I-have-a-case-to-work-on!

Sensei is Online

KitchenKing is Online

IAmTheLaw: Ewww...

Sensei: Hey guys! What did I miss?

KitchenKing: You guys are so noisy! Can you at least hold it off until the gathering?!

WooTheSportsmaster: @Sensei, not much... we were just excited to finally gather again.

ZeeZee: And... they are bullying me again... Help me @Sensei!

KitchenKing: When did they ever stop bullying you @ZeeZee?

ZeeZee: Do you hate me that much @KitchenKing?

KitchenKing: No... it's just fun to tease you.

Muzix: Ok enough... by the way... Where is leader-nim?

Sensei: Yeah, he called me earlier and he said to cancel everything and meet you guys here at this time.

LaBomber: Same here... I wonder what happened.

WooTheSportsmaster: Probably not much. It's probably about the gathering for the hotel again. They are the ones hosting it after all.

ZeeZee: Probably... but I heard that he has spent his time these past years training for a k-pop company and has been selling songs to k-pop groups which are most of the k-pop songs we hear now.