MNET Asian Music Awards Part 2

"Now that I'm an idol, will you date me now?"

I pulled out forcefully from the hug and flicked her forehead. "NOW that YOU'RE an idol, you need to be careful with your words."

"Says the guy who rejected IU-sunbaenim on VLIVE." She retorted as she rubbed her forehead from the pain.

"That was a different case, okay?" I fought back.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Whatever, JayB-ah."

"But seriously though. You can't joke about that anymore. Got it?" I told her.

She looked at me with a confused look and said, "But I wasn't even joking."

I face palmed. "Ya... Park Sooyoug. We both know how much you like Yook Sung-"

She covered my mouth to stop me from talking. "Are you crazy?! What if someone heard you?"

I raised an eyebrow and put her hand down. "What? I thought you like me?"

"Okay! Okay, okay. I won't mess with you anymore. Just keep your voice down. I don't want my secret crush to be exposed on the day of my debut." She said.

"Alright. Kidding aside, you really did well tonight. I'm going to give you your album after our promotions soon. Okay?" I told her my surprise.

She then grabbed both of my shoulders and shook me. "Seriously?! You can't take back what you just said. Okay?!"

I chuckled. "I don't plan to. So just wait for it."

She then hugged me tightly again.

I patted her back and said, "I'll go now. I only have a few minutes to prepare."

She let go of me and gave me a fist bump.

_________

"How are you feeling?" S.Coups asked me.

We were backstage together with them. The awarding ceremony is after our performance. After that, SEVENTEEN would perform on stage next.

"Nervous. You?" I bounced back the question.

"Same." He said as he was jumping up and down.

Woozi then came up to me and said, "Hyung! Thanks for the song. It's really good! It sounded amazing!"

Why do these composers keep on telling me that? It's your song! You made it! I just gave it to you!

"Sure thing. In fact, I'm planning to make an album for you guys. I'll message S.Coups if ever I'm done." I told them.

They were really happy about what I just said and they promised to treat me to a meal one day. I, in turn, refused but still, they insisted.

I feel like I don't deserve all these free meals. Well, first off... the songs are not even mine to begin with. Secondly, I can actually treat their entire company if I wanted to. Not bragging though.

"Oh by the way. I'll do the choreography for some of the songs. Will that be okay?" I asked them.

"Okay?! It's more than okay! You can choreograph all of our songs if you want!" Hoshi happily exclaimed.

You're the real choreographer here Hoshi.

"That's too much. Besides, I have my own group as well." I told them which made them laugh.

"Well either way, that's a promise. You better keep it." Jeonghan said as he offered me a fist bump.

I happily bumped my fist with his. "You got it."