Rookie Promotions Part 1

We were already on our 6th month of promoting our group. I could still remember what it felt like to finally perform our debut song, Wolf on stage.

Flashback...

"Hyung... we finally made it!" Zee said in between his heavy breathing.

The rest of the group were waving to the audience who were screaming out our group name. We just finished performing our debut song for the first time in MNET's Music Bank. I can still hear the heavy breathing from my members after it.

I thought to myself... finally, we're here...

The crowd was chanting out our name. "Alpha! Alpha! Alpha!"

I felt a wave of warmth and joy rush over me.

So this is what it felt like, huh? Suga-hyungnim? Namjoon-hyungnim?

I bet Jungkook-ah and Taehyung-hyung were also happy when they performed for the first time.

I took a stroll down memory lane when I was still practicing with the members of BTS.

Now that I'm here with Alpha, I'll help bring this group to the top.

End of flashback...

6 months passed by so fast that it felt surreal. We were in so many TV shows, news, talk shows, and even in radio stations.

Speaking of radio stations. We're about to go LIVE right now.

"I can't believe we're in MBC's Idol Radio. Ouch!" Zee was looking around as he entered the room and bumped on one of the small stools.

Matt-hyung sighed and patted Zee's back, "Please be more careful next time. We can't break any of the equipment here, ya know?"

Zee just nodded as he gave a wry smile to Matt-hyung.

I just chuckled at the sight. We pretty much used to Zee's clumsiness this time around. Living in a dorm for almost a year now greatly affected our understanding towards one another.

"I'm getting nervous. What if we get to say something we don't really mean?" Seiji-hyung asked.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, hyung. Just think before you say something." I assured him.

There were just four of us today. The rest of the team either had business to attend to or had a different schedule to go to.

For rookie's who weren't paid that much yet and who were still establishing our names, we were pretty much in demand already.

But our popularity is still not that high since most of the popularity is carried through hype.

We entered and sat down on our assigened chairs and waited for the host to come in. We warmed up our vocals since we were asked to sing one of our songs from our first album.

Our album was just a compilation of all the songs that we've released so far.

Alpha Project:

1. Growl

2. If You

3. Boy in Love

4. Sing For You

5. Trauma

6. Highlight

7. Make it Shine

8. Wolf

We were singing Make it Shine since there are only 4 of us here. Even though it was purely vocals, we had no problems over it since we were all good at singing too, and there was no dancing involved so being low on stamina isn't a problem.