Danielle Must Work On Minding Her Own Business

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: Danielle, we need to have a talk.

Danielle: About what?

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: Have a seat.

Danielle: What are we gonna talk about? *still standing*

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: *hisses* I said, have a seat!

Danielle: Okay, don't be such a nag! *sits down on the sofa*

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: As you are fully aware, you seem to be sticking your nose, where it doesn't belong. You get involved in situations, that have nothing to do with you. You always seem to be so interested in what happens to Will. You seem excited when people yell at him, or bully him. Why can't you worry about yourself? Stop being so darn nosy!

Danielle: I just like to know what's going on.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: You don't need to know. Stop getting into Will's business, and there won't be any problems! It's rude to eavesdrop.

Danielle: Okay.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: Sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, does come with a price! You will have to spend 2 hours in the casket, if you are told to mind your own business, three times a day. Consider it a three strikes and you're out, kind of scenario, if you will. Do I make myself clear?

Danielle: Yes.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: Good. Now, beat it! It's late, and you need to get on home! Move it! And, close your door, on the way out!

Danielle: *gets off the sofa, and leaves without closing the door, like she was told to*

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: Oh, for crying out loud! *closes the door*

This story was written on Saturday, June 6th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘