Tina Is Acting Like A Total Jerk

Me: *reading my past stories from 2019*

Tina: Your stories are junk.

Me: Pardon?

Tina: You heard me. You write so sloppy. You're wasting your time.

ilovemybooks2000: Tina, what's your problem? Ever since, you played that cruel joke on Will, you been acting like a total jerk.

Kayriss7: This isn't like you, Tina. Why are you acting this way?

Tina: His stories are just awful. He is such an eternally clueless person.

ilovemybooks2000: Whoa, hold up! You did not just call him that! I don't care if you're goth, but you have no right to call my sweetie, an eternally clueless person!

Kayriss7: For your information, Tina, you look kinda stupid with your lips painted black!

stormwhitaker: Burn!

Tina: His stories will never see the light of day. I stand by what I said.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: *opens up the casket* Get in the casket! I'm very protective of my clan!

Tina: Whatever. *gets in the casket* Just don't bury me alive.

Kayriss7: Shut up! *closes the casket and sits on it* Babe, your stories make me happy! Ignore Tina!

ilovemybooks2000: *sits on the casket with Kris* I agree, sweetie. Your stories are a work of art! Don't ever throw that beautiful talent away!

Me: Thanks, babes!

Vicky and Kris: Of course! *still sitting on the casket*

This story was written on Sunday, May 24th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤😘😘❤❤😘😘❤😘❤💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛