13. Psycho

This chapter will entirely be in Andrea's point of view and will be a short one

enjoy

Blood covered my knuckles as I was punching the floor, frustration had overcame me. My rosy cheeks filled by the blood under my skin tears were flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall only the tears weren't transparent but red.

I was crying blood, I was worried and angry that Danse didn't tell me he was gonna disappear after the Mark 28s were taken back to the Airport. I was on my knees, practically begging for a sign he was okay.

This was true love, a fire burned in my heart at any thought that he would be dead or lying in front of a building,clutching a wound unable to administer a Stimpak or anything to subside the pain.

I could smell things that I shouldn't be able to smell, I could smell colours but unable to verbalise what they smelt like and see multiples colours at once at the bottom of my eyeline.

Psycho. Psycho caused my sudden outburst at the Elder, the urge to smash his head against the wall until it caused blood vessels to explode in his brain. But Psycho helped me more than Buffout ever did.

I sat against the bed clutching my bloodied knuckles to my chest. as the bloody tears began to slow down but didn't come to a stop.

A voice, I could here a voice, faint but I could hear it, my eyes were blurry as the body sat in front of me grabbing my hands

"No why'd you go do this for?"the familiar voice spoke with the strong accent.

"Cait?"My eyes focused on the redhead as she gave me a reassuring smirk

"The one and only"She spoke her thick accent filled the air before I begin filling her in"Ah so you and the tin can huh?"

"shut up"I blushed

She pulled me to my feet as she walked me to Cade to get my wrists bandaged up.

She ruffled my hair as she waited patiently."What brings you to the Prywden Cait?"

She coughed"I missed you beside Nate was doing my heading. Wouldn't shut up about his son being a 60 year old man and running the Institute"

"His son runs the Institute, holy fuck." I couldn't say  I was  surprised though the Institute snatches people all the time let alone kidnap an infant from the cryotasis pod  just to have the infant lead the people of the institute in 60 years.

After Cade bandaged my fists I decided to go to Maxson and apologise to him whilst Cait stuffed her face in the mess hall

I took a deep breath as i knocked  on the door of Maxson's Quarters

a faint 'come in' was heard as I opened the door to see Arthur not in his usual attire but in a tank top and sweatpants

"Paladin how are you?" he spoke surprised to see me

"Hey um... I wanted to talk to you if that's okay?" I hesitated as I closed the door behind me and sat in the chair infront of him

"Okay..go ahead...I'm listening"He spoke as he put his beer down before he rested his lower arms on his thighs holding his hands together and leant a little forward in his chair.

"Want to apologise for my behaviour earlier and apologise for almost strangling you...if Kells hadn't of entered the Flight Deck I probably would of killed you."I exhaled as I leant back in the chair

"I accept your apology solider but your actions earlier will have to go onto your report."He spoke

"I understand." I nodded before i got up and began to leave before Maxson spins me around and hugs me and just holds me tight before he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine "He's okay...for now." Was what he whispered in my ear.

what do you mean 'for now'?