18. Diamond City Blues

Trigger Warning

this chapter includes a hot make out session that turn into slight smut

It was raining here in Diamond City,the streets of the great green jewel were silent only creeks and the rain were heard,Danse was taking a nap  on the couch in Home Plate whilst Andrea was on the roof injecting herself with Psycho as she took out her combat knife and cleaned it.

She had received an letter from someone she helped out and freed. She helped him fake his own death it had to be realistic or it wouldn't be believable.

flashback to when Andrea helped them.

"When me and Danse leave, go to Red Rocket, there's spare clothes there and stimpak for you to use but once you've healed,run! and don't look back" She has said to him as she  placed a kiss on his lips before she had stabbed him in his chest missing his heart by a single millimetre

Andrea sighed softly as cleaned the dried blood of her knife before she puts it back in her black and filthy boot ,where the holster for it was. The rain had stopped a few minutes ago but the air smelt musky it was soothing before she sat back lifting her head up as she kept herself up with her hands,taking in the air.

She loved two strong, badass men and one had gone. Why does her heart have to do this to her? tears had escaped her eyes as she thought of him she had been in denial up until she had choose between him and Danse. She read the letter over and over again a small smile grew on her face as she read the words in front of her...

'I'm safe,crafted together a safehouse behind Fort Hagen If you wish to visit knock four times one on each corner of the door ,must come alone. Danse can't know about us'

The secret affair began when Danse disappeared, Andrea was scared but he was there to comfort her, one thing had lead to another and the affair with him began.

She put the letter in her pocket as she sighed wiping her tears she'd forgotten about , before she got up and jumped when she saw Danse leaning up against the wall of the roof support beams"you startled me"

"I apologise, what are you doing up here? your gonna catch a cold"He spoke as he placed his coat over her shoulders

"I wanted some me time, ever since i became Elder things have been pretty hectic." She mumbled before she leans into him resting her head against his chest as she looks directly ahead.

"Being an Elder of such a big army can be draining sometimes, it's completely understandable."he calmly responded as he rubbed small circles on her back before kissing her head"Lets get you back inside and warm you up shall we?"

She sighed softly as she nodded in response before climbing down the ladder and waiting for Danse to come down too before they walked to the couch and cuddle for the rest of the night

"Have you thought about where you see yourself in the future?" Andrea asked as she plays with his hand,comparing her small hand against his big hand before intertwining hers with his.

"Hmm, I see you in my future but how long will it last though? i'm not going to age with you. i'm gonna look the same whilst you become more fragile"He spoke as she wriggled you his chest more and kissed his chin.

"If my depression takes me out then you wouldn't have to see me looking all wrinkly, beside i could be synth? you never know"she spoke before she practically hides her face in his neck as she caresses his cheek with her hand,feeling him melt against her touch."but i'm hoping my depression doesn't take me out."

"i'm hoping the same thing darling " he spoke as he brought her face to his as he kisses her softly. Butterflies swarmed Andrea stomach when she heard that word.No one's ever called her that before like ever, she kisses him back as she enjoys every moment of it, before he begins to sit up,she wraps her legs around his waist as she starts to straddle him and the kissing starts to get needy as their tongues fought for dominance,Danse's hands explored her back tracing her spine and every inch on it as his lips kissed down her jawline done to her neck kissing her sensitive spot leaving a hickey in its place. Andrea was in pure ecstasy the euphoric feeling she felt as his lips touched her skin sent her in a deep need for more satisfaction,she grew more needy as she grinds slowly against him for more sensual pleasure,he groans in response as he pulls her clothes off before he starts to leave hickeys on her collarbone as he kisses down her body leaving her in pure euphoria as she grips his hair and tilts her head back enjoying every moment as he hover over as he goes down on her slowly rubbing her over her panties. Moans escape her mouth  as he pulls her panties down and start rubbing her clit and eats her out.

- - -

The night grew cold as the pair cuddled together under the millions of blankets they had as soft breathing was heard and the occasional shuffle in their sleep.

Would Andrea tell Danse about her secret affair? or will she let it eat her up with the guilt of being unfaithful?

Or is she just a damaged being of who once was pure and innocent before the war, before the abuse ,before everything she once knew went to shit. 

Her hometown no longer existed. At least not in the the Commonwealth but in what now lays as the Glowing Sea.  A glowing,irradiated wasteland of what used to be the best place on earth. White picket fence,the greenest grass you'd ever lay eyes on all gone with a press of a button